Zenly was created because we wanted an easy way to know what our friends were doing. Naturally we created an app – a map that lets you see your friends and what they’re up to. Millions of people around the world have since made us realize that Zenly goes beyond letting you know what your friends are doing. It actually brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. We’re a small team of
60 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
Try it out with your people on the OR . 🤪
What’s the role about?
We are looking for our very first Influencer Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team in our HQ in Paris, France. This person will work on Zenly’s influencer marketing campaigns, from content conception to identifying influencers to ensuring delivery meets standards, across all of our active markets around the world.
The ideal candidate is both highly creative and organized, on top of consumer trends and able to manage multiple projects and external teams simultaneously across time zones without sacrificing quality, and is willing to travel for work.
What you’ll do?
- Develop and execute Zenly’s paid influencer strategy to increase key metrics surrounding growth and engagement
- Concept campaigns, identify associated key consumer profiles, and source influencers accordingly
- Liaise with the rest of the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies across different channels
- Structure and negotiate contracts with influencers and agencies, creating win-win scenarios for both parties while managing an allocated budget
- Communicate brand guidelines and oversee content deliverables, ensuring both the influencer/agency and Zenly maintain the agreed schedule
- Provide feedback to creators and maintain long-lasting relationships with them, converting them to long term brand advocates in the process
What type of experience matters for the job
- Prior experience in an influencer marketing role within an agency or company
- Experience negotiating contracts and content deliverables for influencers
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attributionExperience working with international agencies, clients, influencers etc.
- Solid project management skills and ability to identify goals, prioritize tasks, and execute on quick timelines
What to expect
- Have direct impact, in days, on the company growth
- Be part of a company with ethics, work alongside smart people
- Build a product that brings people closer to their friends and family
👋Wait! there is more?
We take great pride in our spacious, fun and light-filled office in the Bastille area of Paris. We want to make everyone at Zenly as comfortable as possible, here’s an overview of what an offer at Zenly comes with:
– Competitive compensation, including RSUs for every permanent employee (this means free Snap shares)
– Relocation and visa procedures support. We cover all expenses associated with the move and obtaining your visa (if applicable). We’ll even help you find somewhere to call home in Paris
– Lots of vacation: between 30 and 35 paid days off not including bank holidays
– Allowance boost: in addition to your base salary, we offer a monthly international phone allowance (€95), a monthly well-being allowance (€75), and a monthly lunch allowance (€352)
– 100% reimbursement of your public transportation subscription
– Everything you need to grow in your role and accelerate your learning and development: from the millions of books in our office, to online courses, to coaching. The list is always growing and you can help shape it.
– Language classes (Japanese, French, and English)
- Health & Wellness:
– 100% coverage of your health insurance for you and your partner
– In addition to the best healthcare system in the world, we offer additional medical, dental and optical insurance for you and your family
– Weekly yoga and meditation classes (in the office or via Zoom)
– Parental leave: between 16 and 26 weeks for new parents (including adoption)
– Nursery/Day Care support. For a smooth transition upon returning to work after your parental leave, we’ve partnered with a nursery/day care organisation to ensure a spot for Zenly parents during the year
– Rest and fun areas: chill zone, ping pong table, climbing wall, green atrium, LOTS of natural light
– Pet-friendly office 🐕
– Free drinks and snacks of all kinds (homemade pastry, bread, fruit, etc.) everyday 🙂
- Fun: regular drinks, and trips abroad every year with the whole team (French Alps, Sicily, Majorca, Marrakesh)
PS: We are more interested in your experiences, past and current projects than your résumé.
We’d rather hear about those and what you think you’ll bring to the team 🙌
View & Apply