Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a strong and independent IT Infrastructure manager who can keep pace with our fast growing business, heading up Infrastructure services based in the Middle East and Asia whilst being a part of our global support services team. We are looking for an individual that enjoys driving new technologies, mentoring others and providing excellent levels of customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for all infrastructure services during hours of operation Singapore hours
- Line Management of regional infrastructure resources in our Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
- Works with Regional IT director to ensure infrastructure services and priorities are aligned to the regional demand
- Undertakes risk assessments for planned changes which impact infrastructure services in Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
- Is the escalation point for the team for incidents, problems and IT service continuity from the operations center;
- Responsible for managing the recovery of infrastructure services during hours of operation of the Eastern Service Centre;
- Works with the Regional IT Director to manage the Regional Infrastructure Budgets
- Responsible for the delivery of the Regional Infrastructure roadmaps and portfolio
- Manages Projects, Managed Work and Service Improvements in region
- Provision of Infrastructure resources to support office moves in region
- Manages Problems and Major Incidents related to Infrastructure services
- Ensures Eastern infrastructure operations comply with Mott MacDonald standards, policies and any regulation;
- Ensures SLA and OLAs met for escalated incidents, requests and Problems
Formal Education & Certification
- A relevant degree or equivalent is essential;
- ITIL Certificate in service management or equivalent is desirable; and
- Technical training in relevant infrastructure technologies. Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical management role with line management responsibility for staff;
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure operations covering networks, data centres, servers, storage systems;
Strong Problem Management and Major Incident Management experience
Experience delivering large Infrastructure projects and continuous service improvement.
- Experience working in a global organisation; and
- Experience of managing supplier relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills: writing, speaking, listening, persuading and influencing and collaborating;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Proven ability to motivate people and build a high performance team;
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to think clearly under pressure and tenacious;
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Understand the importance of managing change and its impact on individuals and the business;
Job Description and Requirements Job description / Role Responsibilities: Support the Manager – IT Infrastructure with the development of corporate IT infrastructure policie…-Monitor and manage the day-to-day running of Infrastructure platform and vendors ensuring all SLAs and KPIs are met and prompt resolution of any issues that occur. – Evaluate an…Job Description -Monitor and manage the day-to-day running of Infrastructure platform and vendors ensuring all SLAs and KPIs are met and prompt resolution of any issues that occu…