Reporting to the Group Marketing and Communication Director, your objective will be to implement a BtoB marketing strategy, targeting survey institutes, consulting firms, institutions and brands in order to:
● Develop Bilendi brand awareness, the attractiveness and the recognition of our expertise in Europe;
● Provide support to the commercial teams in order to develop and maximise sales revenues.
You will work closely with Marketing Managers, as well as our sales and operations teams in all 12 countries
Your responsibilities :
- Participate in defining the group’s BtoB Marketing strategy
- Implement the BtoB Marketing strategy in Europe, coordinating activities with local managers and providing the necessary materials
-Develop content and communications material such as newsletters, social networking posts, white papers, articles, presentations, and other elements used at events in close collaboration with the Operations, Projects, and Business Development teams in all 12 Bilendi countries.
-You will take responsibility for content and work closely with the web-design team.
-Manage different communication levers of the group:
- Optimize and update the Bilendi.com website
- Manage social networks, mainly the group’s Linkedin account
- Manage B2B newsletters and develop templates for use by the local teams.
- Update our commercial brochures and create new marketing support
- Participate in international trade shows and events
- Manage lead generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Use marketing analytic tools to manage and optimize our B2B marketing activities
- Monitor our competitors’ activities and innovations
- Carry out the operational implementation of the strategy in France and potentially in other European countries (eg. Spain). Organize and manage events in France and Spain. Events in other countries are managed by local teams, but you may be required to accompany them.
- Manage internal communications and possibly other internal projects.
- Other related marketing missions.
Required skills and experience :
- You will be a graduate (Master, University or Business School)
- You already have experience in marketing, particularly in editorial and digital marketing
- Perfect command of written and spoken English and French
- Creative, curious, proactive and have a great capacity for adaptation
- You will be versatile, autonomous and have excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable to communicate at all levels
- You will be familiar with Linkedin, Analytics, Google Search, and be keen to master tools developed in-house (in particular the CRM tool)
- Experience in the Market Research sector is preferable but not essential
- Experience in the acquisition of leads would be desirable.
Other information :
- This permanent role is available immediately and based at Bilendi’s HQ (4 rue de Ventadour 75001 Paris. Métro Pyramides)
- Salary : basic + bonus
- Lunch vouchers and 50% contribution toward transport costs.
View & Apply