We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Are you ready to join the team that sets the bar for revolutionizing how business is done?
Talend is hiring a proactive, collaborative, results-oriented International Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager to help grow our business across EMEA and APAC by developing and leading the strategy and execution of marketing programs.
In this role you’ll have a direct interaction and impact on the success of our Field Sales organization, driving marketing efforts to increase pipeline and penetration of Strategic Accounts.
- Provide account intelligence on Strategic Accounts (prospects & customers) – Account profiling, increase capabilities with contact acquisition – work closely with Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, Finance and Customer Success Management to understand, engage and support the journey to growth.
- Partner with the regional marketing leaders and RVPs to develop local plans and track ROI.
- Monitor pipeline reaction against targets for EMEA & APAC and track performance of global and local programs.
- Work closely with the corporate team to coordinate global efforts where strategic accounts will be the primary target (global executive program, CAB, customer marketing etc)
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders -Segment marketing, global marketing, and sales teams.
- Previous experience in technology partner marketing, product marketing and demand generation in B2B companies (ideally SaaS)
- Experience of running ABM programs for strategic accounts (both prospects & customers).
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with fluency in English. Familiarity with other languages and cultures are a bonus.
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive competing priorities simultaneously.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
Type of Person
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment.
- Comfortable with a little ambiguity to deliver efficiently..
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
– CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
– 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
– 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
– Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
– “2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For” by Glassdoor
– Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
– Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
– Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.