Internship (m/w/d) Content Marketing
We at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
Do you want to gain a diverse range of experience in marketing and are motivated to proactively contribute and develop professionally? Perfect, that’s what we’re looking for if you want to contribute your valuable ideas and become part of our team.
- Content creation for various channels (website, blog, social media, newsletter)
- Support in entering, monitoring and testing content activities along the B2C & B2B user journey
- Assistance in organizing (virtual) trade fairs & events as well as operational support of the marketing team in projects (e.g. product launches)
- Collaboration in the planning, execution and optimization of B2C & B2B online marketing campaigns
- Research activities including preparation of market analyses and customer surveys
- Administrative activities and close cooperation with other teams, such as Sales, Customer Experience, Operations, Product & Development
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of (online) marketing, PR and/or communications
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in working with CMS systems and in online marketing
- Knowledge of design and SEO as well as the use of Indesign or Photoshop are an advantage
- Reliable, committed, communicative personality
- Willingness to learn and interest in consumer electronics (smart home)
- You have a good command of German & English, other language skills are an advantage (French, Spanish, Dutch or Italian)
This internship is the right choice for you if you want to actively contribute to our company. As a fully-fledged member of our team, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in everyday work, broaden your horizons and expand your professional expertise. The support of personal mentors, ongoing feedback sessions and benefits in everyday working life are a matter of course for us.
This internship should last at least six months. A salary of EUR 1,000.00 gross per month for 38.5 hours/week is envisaged. We look forward to receiving your meaningful application including a possible start date.
Welcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 80 employees and more than 175,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!
Nuki Home Solutions GmbH
Münzgrabenstraße 92/4, 8010 Graz
Nuki wurde durch Great Place to Work Österreich als Bester Arbeitergeber Österreich 2019″ ausgezeichnet: