Roles & Responsibilities
Your next Challenge
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As IT Project Manager, you will be based in Singapore.
During all the stages of the deployment phase of our projects, the Deployment project engineer:
- Performs system and/or devices integration testing, analyse, troubleshooting and draw conclusions to the
- Coordinates the technical deployment task that include hardware, server/workflow installation and
- Writes procedures, user documentation, operation manual, test procedures and test reports.
- Manages vendors involved on the different projects.
- Tracks of hardware and software delivery. Updates system hardware and software configuration files.
- Provides support during system trial, ORAT and Go Live.
- Realizes software customization and integration test if required.
Who are you?
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager with experience in development, customization and integration. Previous activities would be an added advantage. We need someone who can analyze and evaluate complex problems, identify relevant issues and recommend corrective measures.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic engineering, or IT from a recognized institution
- Has excellent oral and written communications skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Has minimum 3 years of working experience, with minimum 1 year in system implementation and technical support; plus, also minimum 1 year of experience on multi-platform installation such as Linux and Windows servers
Fluent in English, another language a plus, the candidate has good interpersonal skills, with effective communication and he can interact with diverse group: clients, vendors, internal teams.
Autonomous, organized and positive with a high level of self-motivation, he is able to mentor or instruct co-workers
to achieve his goals.
Solution finder, he has an appropriate sense of urgency in fulfilling customer requirements. He has the ability to
determine cause of problem on hardware, operating system, software application programs or network failures. SGD7000 to SGD9000 per month IT Project Manager – Applications Integration and implementation of corporate systems – regionally Must have strong presence, independent nature, c…Posting Date : 02 May 2019 | Close Date :30 Jun 2019 Responsibilities Manage large scale projects. Management of assigned Wide Area Network (WAN) projects and transitions …Job Description : * BASIC UP TO $7000 * 4-5 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE IN SIMILIAR CAPICITY * CENTRAL (NEART MRT) * PMP CERT REQUIRED * 1 YEAR CONTRACT (CONVERTIBLE TO PERM)Our Client, One…