Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities. We have a strong data-driven and customer-centric culture, and we pride ourselves on our sustainable growth, ambition and resilience.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
As an IT Support Specialist, you’ll be working with our HR and tech teams to look after our employees IT needs, making sure our organisation operates securely and efficiently. This is a mid-level position with growth opportunities in data protection and security.
- Create and establish our IT support function
- Analyse current tools and solutions to make improvement and mitigate risk
- Design security and data protection policies ensuring compliance across the organisation
- Assist with employee onboarding process, including purchasing hardware, installing software, and offering IT security training
- Handle incidents, troubleshooting hardware and software related issues
- Previous IT support experience, ready to fully own the function
- A customer-centric approach, designing solutions that will require little input from our employees while making their work safer and more streamlined
- A can-do attitude taking care of practical issues around the office when necessary
- Excellent spoken and written English
We consider a plus if you have knowledge of
- macOS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Google GSuite / Workspace
- Centralised IAM such as Okta
- Networks and Firewalls
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Data security and data protection (as well as relevant certifications such as CIPP/E, CIPM)
- Cloud providers regarding access and security
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- International team meetings
- A competitive salary