Junior Marketing Officer (f/m/d)
For over 40 years Webster Vienna Private University (WVPU) has provided its students with an internationally competitive, American-based liberal arts education in the heart of Europe. Accredited in both Austria and the United States, WVPU offers an individualized, student-centered American education within the framework of a European research university. As part of a global network of campuses based in St. Louis, USA, WVPU is dedicated to preparing its students for an increasingly globalized world through academic programs that cultivate critical thinking and intercultural understanding.
Webster Vienna Private University is committed to excellence in teaching and research. WVPU offers innovative programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level, awarding Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees. At the undergraduate level, the departments of Business and Management, International Relations, Media Communications, and Psychology are complemented by the Center of Liberal Arts’ multidisciplinary curriculum in the human, social and natural sciences.
Webster Vienna Private University (WVPU) is looking for a full-time creative, yet organized junior team member to join the Marketing & Communications office:
Junior Marketing Officer (f/m/d)
Full time (40 hours/week) – starting date: March 2021
The Junior Marketing Officer will work with the WVPU Marketing & Communications team, supporting in particular all Webster Vienna Private University digital marketing efforts.
- Support the ongoing development of social media channels and creative content
- Assist in content-management updates on WVPU’s website
- Provide updates on digital marketing and website metrics.
- Liaise with faculty and staff departments on relevant marketing projects
- Support the designing and printing of promotional materials
- Assist in liaising audio-video production
- Cooperate on marketing campaigns and PR/event activities
- Identify and carry out market research needs
- Assist with proofreading and translations (German to English)
- University degree, Bachelor equivalent in Marketing, New Media, Journalism or relevant field
- Specialized training in the field of social and web media, print, AV production /design /press or public information is considered an advantage
- Up to 1 year of relevant work experience in marketing, communications, PR or advertising environment
- Fluent in oral and written English (proofreading, translations), knowledge of German
- Good communication skills (verbal, written, presentation and 1:1 collaboration)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective and constructive working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer:
- An exciting role in our Marketing & Communications team with possibilities to initiate and drive forward own ideas
- Based in the beautiful Palais Wenkheim, next to U1 station Nestroyplatz
- Private pension fund after one year of service
- Flexible working time, home office possibilities
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Team events and celebrations
WVPU is an equal opportunity employer – we are committed to a non-discriminatory employment policy and a diverse and inclusive community https://webster.ac.at/academics/missionandvalues/join-wvpu.php
What do our employees say about WVPU – http://www.legacy.webster.ac.at/about-webster/our-employees.html
As required by Austrian federal law we are obliged to disclose the minimum annual gross compensation for this position, which amounts to EUR 29,500.- (basis 40 hours/week); the final salary depending on your relevant experience and qualification.
The applicant must have the legal right to work in Austria.
If you would like to be part of our team in an international environment and wish to make a difference to our expanding educational enterprise, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter, certificates) online via our Webpage https://webster.ac.at/academics/missionandvalues/join-wvpu.php
Deadline for applications: February 28, 2021
Interview dates can be set prior to the deadline.
For questions related to your application, please contact the HR Department: email@example.com at WVPU, Praterstraße 23, A – 1020 Vienna.
Your privacy is important to us and we take the General Data Protection Regulation seriously. It is our goal to be sensitive and respectful of your personal information and to adhere to all facets of the GDPR regulation. Please be aware that all personal data you provide are subject to our privacy notice which can be found at: http://www.legacy.webster.ac.at/data-privacy/employee-and-employee-applicant-privacy-notice.html
Webster Vienna Private University