Junior Online Recruiting & Marketing Specialist (m / f / d)
Part time 20 hours per week at the 1050 Vienna location (Naschmarkt or Schlossquadrat nearby)
As an international personnel consultancy with an outstanding portfolio of innovative and integrated human resources solutions and with the best possible networking of our local and international resources, we are among the leading “one stop – one shop” talent experts in Central and Eastern Europe and exceed the expectations of our clients. We are looking for a Junior Online Recruiting & Marketing Specialist to strengthen our team.
Your area of responsibility includes
- Online marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Google, affiliate partners away from scratch
- Creation, analysis and optimization of online recruiting and marketing campaigns
- Development and ongoing improvements in targeting, visuals and co with our IT team
- Optimization of digital user journeys using internal and external analysis tools
- Creation of campaigns and evaluations
- Social Media Recruiting
Your background is convincing
- Ongoing training FH or diploma course in digital communication or online marketing u. ä.
- Take initiative and implement projects independently
- Communicative / Not shy about communicating with customers and candidates
- Motivated to develop professionally and personally on a daily basis
- First experience with online / social media marketing is an advantage
- First experience with analysis tools is an advantage
We offer that
- Possibility to home office
- Attractive bonus model
- Opportunity for further training
- Quarterly and annual events
- additional leave
- A young team with fun and enthusiasm and much more.
Are you ready for this exciting activity?
We look forward to your detailed application (with reference number 105020210303-1OJMRM) using the form below. The salary for this position (based on full-time, 38,5 hours per week) is at least 28.000 gross annual target salary (overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and agreements). In terms of the GIBG, we address women and men.