We offer an exciting and attractive career opportunity in an ambitious and collaborative environment with the possibility of continuous professional personal development. Sealand – A Maersk Company Europe & Mediterranean offers a fast paced, challenging and truly in-ternational atmosphere.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results and respect for our employees.
Travel within Europe & Mediterranean region can be expected.
As Key Client Manager will be responsible for the commercial and financial development of a portfolio of clients focusing on supply chain solutions and partnership to achieve long term success.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Delivering volume and yield targets while remaining focused on relationship building
- Accountable for delivery of Additional Business and Contract Renewal targets for the as-signed customer portfolio.
- Developing customer relationships with decision makers on all levels.
- Accountable for a seamless and timely transition of customer management from the Commercial team to our Customer Experience Teams.
- Supporting the resolution of Commercial and Operational reported customer issues, in-cluding interventions with customers to resolve escalated issues.
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction and an excellent customer experience. Co-creation of value propositions and local differentiators on Ocean and Logistics & Services together with the Commercial HQ team and frontline stakeholders.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate has experience as Sales Representatives, Key Account Manager or Sales Manager. Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM systems is an advantage.
You have in depth understanding of customers’ needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual success.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with profes-sionals at all organizational levels.
- Are skilled in problem-solving and negotiation
- Are a self-starter with a high motivation level
- Have a structured approach to work and an ability to multitask, prioritize and man-age time efficiently
- Enjoy working in a challenging and fast paced environment dealing with a lot of dif-ferent tasks and stakeholders at the same time and managing deadlines along the way with due diligence
- Are a goal-oriented, organized team-player
- Have solid business acumen and ability to dynamically plan in the short as well as the long term.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English. Swedish is not required.
Last application date: 31 January 2021.
For further information, please contact: Michael Jakobsen.
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com
All the way.
View & Apply