With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here! Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant – Desktop Image development and management
- Strong skills around desktop transformation; experience in Windows 10 rollouts, upgrades, migrations
- Strong understanding of the mechanics and processes for developing end to end provisioning processes through MS Intune including images (including Autopilot & White glove support scenarios), software deployment, and patching
- Perform secure baseline image creation and tailoring of Windows operating system images for specific hardware configurations from a common core baseline.
- Creates and deploys Windows desktops into the operating environment. Maintains standard configuration of golden images for deployment into the physical and virtual desktop environment
- Conduct Windows 10 Readiness and Compatibility Assessment of hardware, software, and infrastructure environment
- Perform image testing to Validate that each image meets the customers’ supplied requirements and internal quality guidelines
- Ensure that the images load without errors and completely in all supported scenarios (e.g. Vendor staging, DMA, bare metal re-image, USB Flash Drive, USB Drive, Network, etc.)
- Experience configuring and maintaining Microsoft Windows security technologies including Windows AppLocker and Windows Bit locker
- Act as SME and support the enterprise image management process
- Roles and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Creating, modifying, and updating Windows Image Management (WIM) images in the golden image library
- Deploying hardware independent images by creating task sequences to support multiple hardware types and OS architectures
- Implementing and configuring auto provisioning scenarios through MS Intune
- Managing and customizing Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE) boot images
- Building driver packages to support multiple hardware types and OS architectures
- Configuring the User State Migration Tool (USMT) to transfer user files and settings
- The professional must have a proper understanding, and hands-on experience with VBScript, PowerShell or other programming tool sets.
- Support 24*7 production & non-prod platforms
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Using Active Directory to manage accounts, profiles, and policies.
- Assist in deploying desktop workstations and laptops throughout the organization.
- Assist or provide network administration functions such as implementing MS-Outlook accounts, managing data, modifying network profiles, and recovering passwords
- Troubleshoot any issue that may come up related to network operations and end-user support.
- Configure settings on Windows workstations.
- Perform backups & restores data and cover all areas of the disaster recovery plan.
- Work with new members of the organization to understand the capabilities and limitations of working on the network.
- Replace or Migrate data on new or old computers.
- Communicate with end users to identify areas where the migration process can be better explained or modified.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.