Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role: ensure the growth of our acquisition channels💡
As a Performance marketing manager, your role is to ensure the growth of our acquisition channels while controlling their profitability internationally. You will optimize the allocation of resources and will be responsible of the performance of every paid channel. Your role is global: you will have to work from our central office in Paris, for all the countries where PayFit operates, with outstanding freelances to challenge yourself and keep learning. You’ll be within the growth marketing team and report to Clément, our Growth Marketing Manager.
Your missions ⭐
- you will design and implement online marketing campaigns internationally (Paid social, Search, Display, Native advertising);
- you will work on the continuous optimization of our existing paid acquisition channels. (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Adroll),
- you will be in charge of analysis & reporting of online marketing campaigns in every country,
- you will find opportunities to implement channels and optimizations that can efficiently and effectively drive lead generation,
- you will coordinate our marketing teams in France, Spain, Germany, Italy and in the UK on the implementation and the reporting of the local campaigns.
This job has been tailored for you if… 🦄
- you are self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to generate growth,
- you are tech lover with strong analytical and technical skills to convert ideas into concrete acquisition programs,
- you are result-oriented and responsive to business needs,
- you are able to embrace mindset of continuous improvements and actively contribute to the structuration of our processes,
- you got 3+ years relevant work experience in an acquisition marketing role,
- expertise in paid acquisition channels (Google Ads + Facebook Ads / Linkedin Ads is a plus),
- mastering of Excel and Google Analytics is your best friend,
- you are fluent in French and in English
We are meant to work together if… 👪
- you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
- you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
- you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
- an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
- an attractive remuneration package,
- an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
- remote friendly policy,
- a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
- regular team and global events,
- restaurant tickets,
- 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
- Alan insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
- great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’ll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you 🙂
View & Apply