We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this purpose by effectively supporting the enviro and marketing initiatives according to the Patagonia EMEA strategy.
The Enviro & Marketing Specialist will work closely with the local Enviro & Marketing Coordinator assisting with the execution of marketing and enviro activities according to the Patagonia EMEA strategy.
- Assist the Enviro & Marketing Manager on the execution of local marketing and enviro campaigns.
- Lead the production and execution of local events such as Worn Wear, film screenings and enviro events.
- Handle requests from local dealers for POP, window campaigns, online content and store events.
- Support Enviro & Marketing Manager with the Trade Marketing process.
- Lead the monitoring and improvement plan of our Brand’s appearance on Key web accounts.
- Support the measurement and evaluation of local marketing activities.
- Identify relevant regional Social Media Content and work with the Enviro & Marketing Manager and central team for implementation of local digital affiliations and Social Media opportunities.
- Support local ambassadors.
- Manage product seeding budget, orders and invoicing.
- From time to time assist with assigned central EMEA projects.
- Assist the local NGO contacts and collect needed information about relevant local environmental movements and assist in the 1% for the planet granting process for local groups.
- Assist local 1% for the planet grantees with their Patagonia Action Works (PAW) needs and handle the PAW Basecamp requests.
- Lead the process for the French B2B Newsletter.
- Support Iberian Team: share information and provide the Team with assets, translations, window guidelines, deck and any other tools they may need.
- Help build an Enviro network in Paris and connect with strategic local groups and changemakers (Strategic focus for the region).
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and purpose statement.
- Experience of working with NGOs and a good knowledge of environmental issues.
- Native in French, fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing and / or educational background in Marketing preferred.
- Willingness to work on weekends and to travel.
- Understanding of Patagonia’s products and market.
- Experience in the outdoor industry preferred.
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, internet) and general skills to learn new systems.
- Organized, dynamic and self-motivated.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies