Do you want to work across a retail organisation driving strategic development? Are you interested in a challenging position with a steep learning curve and great opportunities to gain experience and develop your consulting toolbox, while building a strong platform for a future career at Salling Group?
Then this is the position for you.
Salling Group is a retail trendsetter, the biggest in our field in Denmark and among the best in Europe. We invest our profits in developing our employees and our business; and this is where you get to make a difference.
Group Business Development is the hub of all strategic work within Salling Group, orchestrating strategy planning and reporting, investigating strategic options and executing strategic projects across our organisation. Together with our dedicated colleagues in the department, you strive to ensure our successful strategic development.
As part of a dedicated team in a versatile work environment, your tasks include
- Conducting analyses and other decision support
- Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Driving your work streams independently
- Communicating insights and results to senior decision makers
- Ensuring sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
You have a proven performance track record, as well as
- 2-3 years of experience within Management Consulting or the Business Development area
- Excellent academic performance (Cand.merc or Cand.oecon)
- Relevant activities or work experience besides the studies
- Strategic mind-set and an ability to convert complex problems into pragmatic and practical solutions
- Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across functions and disciplines
- Strong independent drive and a willingness to learn
We are offering a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A wide range of strategic projects and great opportunity to develop and practise your consulting toolbox while creating a strong platform for a future career at Salling Group
- A fast paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual
- Full integration with the clients – they are our colleagues
Application and questions about the position
Apply for the position no later than 10 January 2021. For additional information, please call Senior Management Consultant, Group Business Development, Anne Juhl at +45 5117 1787.