- Attractive Salary Package
- Manage a team of staff
- Career Progression
- No experience required as training provided
- Manage staff and ensure smooth running of operations
- Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.Equip customers knowledge about product range
- To perform assigned tasks including taking customers’ orders, serving of food and drinks, ensuring guests needs are met
- Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Adhere to all food hygiene standard and procedure
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
- To work together as a team when on station
- Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the store in the areas of store appearance, merchandise and equipment
- Degree in Hospitality Field Preferred
- Prior experience in hotel / F&B industry will have added advantage
- Able to start immediately
Candidate please forward your resume to or call +(65) 92273438 for further discussion. Please remember to input the following information in your resume:- Location: Multiple Locations * Job Types: Full Time Timing/Shifts: 5 Day Week UP TO $ 1500 / month As a Management Trainee in this Earn & Learn Programme, you will: – underg…We are seeking a talented and dynamic design leader with a passion and flair for luxury hospitality design for a Singapore based design firm providing integrated design services ex…“Quality in Life” Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding envi…