Benefits: Österreich : 30 Tage Urlaub || Österreich : Betriebliche Altersvorsorge || Österreich : Flexible Arbeitszeitgestaltung || Österreich : Gratis Getränke || Österreich : Gratis Kantine || Österreich : Gute Verkehrsanbindung || Österreich : Parkplätze
At BENTELER, we make it possible. From promoting individual talents to international career prospects, or from generous opportunities for designing your career to personal development opportunities-at BENTELER, we always have answers to your questions about the future, based entirely on your personal needs. Diverse options that makes sure you can be anything and everything. Or, as we like to put it: BENTELER makes it happen!
Design the internal and external corporate image of BENTELER with us: We are currently looking for a “Manager of Communications & Marketing (m/f/d)” in the Global Marketing & Communications department of BENTELER International AG.
- You are responsible for the texting and project management of corporate publications (e.g. annual report, sustainability report).
- You work closely with the global network of communications team, support the team in its development and coordinate measures for best practice sharing.
- You are the channel owner for our internal and external digital media: this includes the intranet as well as our social media channels and our internet presence. You will be in charge of the content management and ongoing KPI monitoring, draw conclusions from the analytics and translate these into measures that drive the development of the channels in line with the communication strategy.
- You will support the division manager in change communications and facilitate group-wide change initiatives through messages, processes and measures.
- You create strategic communication concepts and ensure that they are implemented in a way that is convincing in content and visually impressions. In doing so, you will work closely with the internal communications team as well as external partners. You will manage external agencies with professional briefings and reliable project management.
- You are responsible for maintaining the BENTELER brand and ensure compliance with brand guidelines in internal and external communication.
- Degree in communication sciences or equivalent experience.
- Several years of communication experience in a related industry (preferably in a matrix organization) or in a communications agency with a focus on B2B, industry.
- Great know-how in corporate communications with excellent understanding of topics, channels and target groups, both digital and analogue.
- Interest in team leadership, possibly initial management experience.
- Distinctive language and formulation skills with the ability to prepare even complex information in an analytical, structured and target group-oriented manner.
- Knowledge of CMS management tools and ideally knowledge of graphic design and video editing programs as well as an experienced use of IT tools (MS Office).
- Business fluent in German and English.
- Independent, reliable and careful way of working with extensive project management experience.
- Solution-oriented, hands-on mentality with desire to work within an international team.
- Willingness to travel (focus Germany) 10%.
We offer you an attractive working environment in a dynamic and passionate team, an annual gross salary starting at 50,000 (full-time, 40 hours per week, depending on your professional experience and qualifications), exciting development opportunities, a very good working atmosphere, flexible working hours and six weeks of vacation.
Should you have any questions about the position in advance, please do not hesitate to contact Nadine Pahl, Talent Acquisition Specialist (Tel.: +49 5254 81209443) or Birgit Held, VP Corporate Communications/Marketing (Tel.: +43 662 2283 101040).
BENTELER Human Resources
Phone: +49 5254 81-209443
Your new employer
The BENTELER Group always has the answer. That’s because in each of our divisions and at every one of our sites, you can benefit from the size and diversity of an international corporation with around 30,000 colleagues in nearly 30 countries.
View & Apply