Your organisation – Mackay Hospital and Health Service:
Mackay Hospital and Health Service has eight hospitals, two multi-purpose health services and two additional community health services that employ more than 2,700 staff. The Mackay district covers an area of approximately 90,000km2 and provides services to approximately 182,000 people in Bowen, Cannonvale, Clermont, Collinsville, Dysart, Glenden, Mackay, Middlemount, Moranbah, Proserpine and Sarina.
( http://www.mackay.health.qld.gov.au/ )
Provide strategic leadership and authoritative professional advice to the Director – Strategic Finance and the Executive Director Finance, Procurement and Infrastructure Mackay Hospital and Health Service, Executive Leadership team and senior management within the organisation with respect to financial management performance.
Finance Management consists of Financial Accounting, including Revenue, Assets and Management Accounting. The team provides routine and ad-hoc information, analysis and advice for various stakeholders such as the Executive, service directors, business managers and clinicians.
Why work for Mackay HHS?
Mackay HHS provides a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities, provides roles with variety and flexibility, supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing and encourages work/life balance. Some additional benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing initiatives and programs
Conditions of employment:
In addition to any mandatory requirements specified on the Role Description, such as Professional Registration and Qualifications, and prior to being made an offer of employment, incumbents are required to demonstrate their immunity to all or some of the following Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD): Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (chicken pox), Pertussis (whooping cough).
( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/work-for-us/dept-of-health/pre-employment/vaccinations/risk-roles )
To apply for this exciting opportunity:
- Before applying ensure that you download and read the Role Description and Information Package for Applicants.
- Provide a short response (maximum 2 pages) outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge will enable you to achieve the key responsibilities of the role. This is an opportunity to tell us about yourself, your professional career and why you are the right person for this job.
- Attach your current resume/CV, including contact details of two referees, preferably your current/past supervisor, who can confirm/support your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years.
- Applicants applying through a website other than Smartjobs (such as Seek, LinkedIn, Jora, Indeed): Click on ‘Apply Now’ and you will be re-directed to the Smartjobs website where you can view the documents mentioned above.
Salary – $150,000 – $170,000 plus Superannuation (dependent on level of experience) About the Company Our client is a market leader in maximising performance of heavy earthmov…Relationship Executive, Mackay QLD Are you a relationship builder who is passionate about regional businesses? We are proud to support diverse clients across Australia. Play a k…Contract and part time accounting roles available with my client, a one stop accounting, financial planning and tax advisory firm in Mackay. TWO OPPORTUNITIES WITH THIS FIRM: S…