- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
See yourself in our team
The Wealth Risk Aligned Advice team provides the Aligned Advice business with the framework, tools and training to enable them to effectively manage their risks and compliance obligations.
The team act as a Trusted Advisor to the Business and also perform all Line 2 functions in accordance with CBA group requirements.
Do work that matters
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Risk, you will partner with the Business to implement the Group’s risk management frameworks. On any given day you will:
- Develop, promote and implement the Risk Framework, including Risk Appetite Statement, Risk Management Strategy and policies;
- Partner with the Business to develop risk profiles and risk framework artefacts generally e.g. Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRAs);
- Undertaking Line 2 controls testing;
- Plan, scope and perform detailed risk reviews and provide appropriate recommendations;
- Escalate risks, control weaknesses or compliance breaches that remain unmitigated and outside reasonable tolerances.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Wealth Management or Financial Services Experience;
- Demonstrated Risk Framework / Management and or Compliance experience;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance, Accounting, Auditing or related discipline.
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 02/04/2020 Reporting into the Head of Market Risk Oversight, the incumbent will be responsible for providing oversight and analysis of Traded Market Risk Activity in Financial Markets, along …Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We…Reporting into the Head of Market Risk Oversight, the incumbent will be responsible for providing oversight and analysis of Traded Market Risk Activity in Financial Markets, along …