ES EMEA Power Distribution Division has an opening for a
Marketing Analyst (m/f/d – maternity leave cover),
located in Schrems, Austria.
Primary function of this position:
Manages marketing content projects for all power distribution components including gathering, processing, manufacturing and providing content.
- Manages and coordinates marketing projects like:
- Creates and updates product family pages, topic pages and other websites with Adobe Experience Manager tool
- Develops marketing material for product launches like documentation (brochures, catalogs, flyers), videos, animations and other tools
- Coordinates with product and data management team structural product positioning
- Coordinates and monitors work of copywriters, agencies and other suppliers
- Contributes creative ideas for marketing materials and channels
- Provides expertise in promotional messages and reviews
- Operates with Scrum methodology (preferably)
- Operates with diversified tools which are used within Eaton (web content management, marketing tool, communication tools, sales enablement etc.)
- Cooperates with global teams on diversified topics: creative teams, agencies, product management and leadership teams, central marketing team, segment teams, country sales organizations, other divisions, development department, etc.
- Assists on budget planning
- Prepares fairs: Oversees tasks, coordinates creation of exhibits, orders samples, provides creative input for layout design, assists with PR, and coordinates with segments
- Analyses and measures marketing activities with tools, prepares reportings (leadership, all employee meetings, management reportings)
- Completed electrical, commercial or marketing education (college, University of Applied Sciences or University preferable)
- 2-3 years marketing experience (preferable)
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken form)
- Microsoft Office tools
- Good technical understanding or at least strong interest in technical topics and products
- Experience in working with graphic, image and editing tools preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Working independently
Our management style at Eaton is characterized by ethical, passionate, responsible, efficient and transparent action, we are constantly learning.
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity – Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
- “Eaton University” training platform
Depending on the qualification, we offer a salary according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the relevant employment group. The salary for this position is above the collective agreement and, depending on training, qualifications and professional experience, is min. EUR 31,400 gross annually.
View & Apply