AMADEUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL VIENNA is seeking self-starting and creative member of our marketing team. The Marketing Assistant will support Marketing Coordinator in the delivery of AMADEUS Festival’s marketing activity.
AMADEUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL VIENNA is a young, unique and dynamic IB World School (EY, PYP, MYP and DP) located in heritage listed buildings on a beautiful campus in Vienna. We strive to create a strong sense of community, which allows students to discover their talents during the education process. With a strong commitment to creativity and performance throughout the school, AMADEUS has a dedicated Academy of Music and the Arts. Our excellent boarding facilities host students from around the world as part of a school community of more than 45 nationalities. Our family-style boarding houses build a sense of community and cater for both boys and girls between 12 and 19 years old.
AMADEUS FESTIVAL VIENNA is a new Music Festival in Vienna which will take place on 3-10 July 2021. You can find more information about the festival on www.amadeusfestival.wien
Marketing Assistant (focus on the AMADEUS Festival) (f/m) – Part-time (15 hours)
Contract Date: 1st of February – 30th of July
Application Closing Date: 23rd December 2020
Employment: Part-time (15 hours); Limited period of time
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF SUPPORT AND LEARNING
- Collaboration on and execution of the AMADEUS festival marketing plan to drive festival ticket sales
- Manage the AMADEUS festival social media accounts including increasing followers and engagements
- Various graphic design projects (including but not limited to, brochures, flyers and social media posts)
- Liaison with key stakeholders (including artists, and our PR agency) on marketing related topics
- Maintenance and updates for the festival website
- Tracking of marketing related activities and regular reporting
REPORTS TO AMADEUS International School Vienna Marketing Coordinator
- Experience in events and social media marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German language
- Graphic design capability (Affinity designer)
- Competent in basic web design and maintenance
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field (or near completion)
- Creative, flexible, detailed oriented
- Ability to work autonomously and also collaborate well with colleagues
- Outgoing, resourceful, with a positive disposition
- Valid residency and work permit for Austria or EU citizen
- Additional languages
- Education sector experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- A welcoming and inclusive work environment with a sense of mission and community
- The opportunity to be part of, and contribute to the success of an incredible new Music Festival project
- Attractive working environment within an open and warm community
- The salary, depending on qualifications and experience, follows the current salary scale with a minimum gross monthly salary of 1.750,00 EUR (14 times a year) for an employment based on a full-time equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
AMADEUS Vienna follows international best practice Child Protection and Safer Recruitment processes. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening (police records) and appropriate pre-employment/reference checks.
If you are interested in being a part of our dynamic international team, please send your CV, and a link to a 2-minute video introduction to email@example.com.
Thank you for understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.