For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood – for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers – in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene – by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For the area of Marketing in Lenzing AG located in Lenzing (with the option of homeoffice) we invite Marketing & Communication experts to submit applications for the role as
Marketing & Communication Manager (f/m)
Ref No: 1794
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the regional Communication & Brand Partnership Marketing Activation Calendar and adapt Global Brand Managment assets for local relevancy (e.g. Regional Media Campaign Management)
- Supporting social media initiatives, influencer activation, PR & consumer events and co-branding campaigns with key brands and retailers
- Local cross regional agency (PR, SM, Digital and Co-branding) management
- Developing and driving the regional infrastructure, marketing toolbox for communication
& co-branding and support systems for a highly effective, professional and leading regional brand and marketing communication organization
- Improving the professionalism and consistency of the marketing organization and being responsible for the results relating to communication strategy, campaigns, media choice, co-op toolkits, branding partner marketing programs
- Measure, track and report communication & partnership programs, including developing, pilot testing & implementing different partnership business models
Our expectations for this exciting role:
- University Degree in Business Adminstration, Communication, Marketing & Sales or similar
- Minimum 7 years of experience in specialized Marketing positions
- Profound experience in communication & campaign development as well as its execution
- Track record in managing and developing programs/activations for B2B and B2C
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed, desire to take full ownership of assigned Projects
- Team player with strong networking and intrapersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships
- Out of the box thinking professional with creative and innovative mind set with good understanding of latest digital practices
- Excellent command of English and German
The annual gross salary for this position is according to collective agreement in the chemical industry based on 38 working hours/week at least EUR 4.000,00 with a willingness to overpay – depending on qualifications and experience. Additionally you will also take part in the Lenzing bonus system.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role? Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Silja Köbrunner, M.A.
View & Apply