Should you be attracted by contributing to raising the desirability of the Maison and driving cohesiveness of Maison strategy and marketing activities, and benefit from at least 7-10 years’ experience in this field, this opportunity might just fit with your aspirations!
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL BY:
Leading Marketing plans and implementation in France and Belux markets
- Managing marketing programs to achieve sales objectives. Defining and monitoring A&P budget (Media, PR, Trade Marketing, VM, Edition, …)
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns to increase desirability of the brand and drive traffic to Boutiques and Specialists POS
- Presenting Marketing plans to Retail and Wholesale partners (Traffic generation, Affinity partners, Clients recruitment, Masterclasses, VIP events …). Adjusting marketing calendar based on external situation and needs from Boutiques and Specialists
- Designing, creating and implementing various events (online/offline): conventions, launch, sale events, manufacture visits etc.
- Being a driving force to optimize resources and drive better ROI in markets
- Implementing CRM and Loyalty programs in collaboration with HQ Teams
- Ensuring product forecast is in line with marketing calendar and campaigns
- Analyzing the market context, trends and opportunities to make recommendations
Managing PR & Media
- With PR specialist, Managing relationships with journalists and/or external agencies
- Aligning marketing strategies and PR activations with the strategic plan
- Organizing Press days and ad hoc events
- Briefing media agencies and setting up annual plans in collaboration with HQ
Coordinating Merchandising and VM campaigns
- Ensuring a consistent brand presence at the POS (Retail & Wholesale) with regards to guidelines.
- Planning and implementation of special decorations, promotions incl. handling/production and shipment of corresponding materials
- Coordinating and supporting boutiques and shop-in-shop projects as main contact person for HQ / suppliers and wholesale partners
Managing and developing your team
- Managing one Communication & Trade Marketing Manager + one Intern
ABOUT YOU :
- You hold a Master degree in Marketing or equivalent
- You have 7/10 years of relevant experience in Marketing and/or Sales with international exposure
- You have experience or strong interest in the Luxury market & the Digital ecosystem
- You demonstrate solid analytical and organization skills, excellent project management, reporting skills and problem solving
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a strong team spirit
- You are entrepreneur
- You have the ability to be ‘hands on’
- You are client oriented and eager to be on the field, interacting with clients and partners
- You speak French and English
You will enjoy this new adventure THANKS TO:
- Our teams. You will join motivated, creative, and talented teams that share the same passion and energy.
- Our benefits. Joining Vacheron Constantin means working in a caring, transparent, and flexible work environment. We offer a workspace where you will feel welcome and you will be able to give the best of yourself.
- Your personal development: You will enjoy career growth opportunities, as well as international mobility within the Maison or within Richemont Maisons.
View & Apply