HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Director, NEA in Panerai, you will be supporting Marketing & Communications Team on all logistics and administrative responsibilities within the team. You will also be providing the team PR and Digital administrative support.
Your areas of support are covered below:
- Public Relations
- Local & Corporate Press Release Translation & Preparation
- Press Shootings
- Daily Press Coverage Circulation to all Boutiques in HKMO
- Monthly Press Clippings Report
- Monthly Social Media Posts Preparation
- Monthly Social Media Report Preparation
- Mall Digital Platform Exposure
- Logistics Arrangement for Marketing & Communications Team
- Visual Merchandising & Windows Animation Logistics Arrangement
- PLV Monitoring Bi-Monthly Report Preparation
- PO, Invoices, Administrative Responsibilities
- Creation of all Pos & Invoice follow up
- Office Administration Support
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
To contribute in your team success you:
- have at least 1 year of working experience in relevant function
- experience in marketing function/luxury industry an advantage but not a must
- strong willingness to learn and sense of responsibilities
- are fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
A great opportunity to work in a reputable and professional leading Company in the Luxury Retail Industry.
Become a part of a professional and dynamic team and take your decisive step towards your career development within our organization.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/richemont/