Discovery is at the centre of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. We are part of the TJX Family which includes TK Maxx, and Homesense in Europe and the UK and across the rest of the world you will find us as TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Winners.With variety comes plenty of surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Are you ready to Discover Different?
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Officer for our Austrian office.
- Develop and implement local Marketing plans with strong focus on media planning (classical and digital) as well as experiential activation (additionally Centre Marketing, Press releases, Social Media and Website)
- Provide briefings to agencies and deliver creative assets for seasonal channel updates
- Trading Stores support: evaluate store performance and provide appropriate marketing initiatives based on priorities, answer to store requests as well as sending out regular PR mailings to Shopping Centres
- Working closely with agencies, external partners (e.g. Shopping Centre managers) as well as internal stakeholders
- Forecast the budget, monitoring and maintaining budget tracking
- Build relationships with and seek guidance from multiple Centres of Expertise, namely media & digital, social media, creative, experiential, production
- Provide reporting including marketing metrics
- Travelling to stores in Austria and to the UK headquarter (when necessary)
- Experience in (store openings) project including media planning and event management
- Bachelor degree in economics/marketing or similar qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ marketing experience
- German native speaker and fluent in English (verbal and written)
- International experience / Experience of working within a pan-European matrix business
- Budget, project and stakeholder management experience
- Willingness to travel (20-30%)
- The love for retail
The gross salary is €41,300 per year – willing to overpay depending on your specific qualifications and experience.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
View & Apply