Our planet is currently witnessing two major challenges – the biodiversity crisis and climate crisis. Both are largely fueled by non-sustainable production and consumption. On the positive side, we are observing an increase in eco-conscious consumers as well as sustainable producers. A challenge to tackle lies in the lack of information, trust and connection between those two groups.
Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product and address both climate and biodiversity crises. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products which match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing.
In order to turn our vision into reality we are now looking for creative Marketing Interns (f/m/x) to support our marketing team on a part-time or full-time basis.
Depending on your interests and qualifications you will support in:
- Developing media coverage for inoqo and helping with PR topics
- Establishing partnerships with influencers and selected brands to grow inoqo’s brand
- Boosting inoqo’s organic traffic
- Developing new user acquisition channels
- Building a community of inoqo lovers
- Developing our website with further content, videos, blog posts etc.
- Depending on your background and interests, individual tasks can be agreed upon
What we are looking for:
- You have already gained first working experience in online marketing and/or PR or are a natural-born social media mastermind (Blogger/Vlogger)
- You are a proactive and outgoing person with a creative mind and great communication skills
- You thrive in a fast pace environment, are quick to pick things up, love to learn and most of all are a great team player
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity
- Ideally, you bring some video editing skills and/or CMS skills for our website. As a big plus you will amaze us with your analytical reporting skills
- You are still studying in a Marketing related field and are looking for an opportunity to do a compulsory internship within the framework of your university or FH
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will leave your footprint in helping to overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team and will get to look behind the scenes of one of Austria’s most promising impact startups
- You will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere with a huge focus on personal and professional development of every team member
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours
- After a successful internship we will be happy to discuss with you a possible permanent employment
- If you prefer to come to the office: we are located at tribespace, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport and with all necessary requirements for a COVID safe working environment
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match through the application button. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
_We have budgeted € 1.000 gross per month (x14) on a full time basis for this position.
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply._