More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120.As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.Mirakl is:
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for Marketing Interns !
2 missions are available, please indicate the one that you want to apply to !
We are looking for a Communications, PR and Content Intern with writing and design experience to support Mirakl’s European Marketing, PR, content and digital teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in building relationships with 5 EMEA PR agencies (participation in regular calls, ensure the smooth flow of information, follow-up activity)
- Facilitate the localisation of our content in 5 languages. Work with external translators and copywriters to localise content
- Oversee internal company-wide management and dissemination of localized content through Highspot
- Process translator invoicing and budget follow-up/ tracking
- Drive monthly KPI reporting on content/ PR activity
- Collect and record different sources of industry data for the team
- Support the marketing team on other ad-hoc task
This job is made for you if:
- You are at ease working within a highly motivated, international team across 5 countries
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Native English or as near as possible and fluent French. Spanish, Italian, German and any other language also a plus
- Strong writing skills in English and French
- Strong design skills in Canva a plus
- Detail orientated and experienced in managing invoicing for external providers a plus
We are also looking for a Digital Marketing Intern with the following missions and responsibilities:
- Marketing Campaigns Management
- Marketing planning: create, localise and execute EMEA demand generation campaigns (nurturing campaigns, emailing, newsletters…)
- Reporting: track and report results of marketing campaigns to the sales team using Salesforce
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing: Take ownership of the editorial calendar for the blog and help identify and create evergreen content on strategic topics
- Social Media Marketing: Set up and execute social media campaigns (Twitter and LinkedIn) by aiding to write copy, plan promotions of marketing assets (blog posts, case studies, webinars and whitepapers) and create social media banner
- Contribute to the organization of lead-generation events (virtual and physical), coordinating logistics and enhancing team performances onsite
- Help to qualify events that could be beneficial for the Sales/Business Development Team to attend
- You are enrolled in a Master’s Degree in a top Business School, Engineering School or Political Studies Institute.
- You are fluent in French and proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You demonstrate a strong interest in e-commerce, new technologies and exploring new opportunities
- You are a creative problem-solver, able to work well independently and collaboratively and to handle challenging business situations
- You are detail-oriented and have very strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Tool and/or CRM (SalesForce or Hubspot)
- Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
- You are used to Canva
- Experience with video editing software (iMovie) is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and high workload.
- Both a strong team player and ability to work independently.
- A passion for Mirakl’s mission and an interest to work for an innovative and high-growth scale-up
- You are available to start your 6-months internship in July 2021
- Location : Paris 16ème
- 1200€ or 1400€ / month based on candidate profile
- 50 % coverage of your transportation card
- Meal vouchers
View & Apply