We believe that using technology to operate parking lots digitally leads to better suited solutions for end users as well as lower cost for the building owner. Our expertise and technology allows us to operate hundreds of parking lots representing well over 10.000 parking spots that would otherwise be unavailable to the public.
BePark’s teams offer end to end parking solutions to thousands of individuals as well as over 500 Companies in Belgium and France, including Altran, Marsh, Delhaize, Orange, Cofinimmo, Bouygues,… We will continue to spearhead innovation and, from the parking lot, help accelerate global trends in mobility for the benefit of the community at large.
About the position
As a Marketing Intern, your main objective is to generate qualified leads for BePark. You will collaborate with the entire Marketing team to carry out all the steps of the various projects.
- Follow trainings and pass your Inbound Marketing certifications (Hubspot Academy),
- Content creation according to the buying’s journey (articles, videos, images, infographics social media, etc.)
- Participate in various marketing projects: website, blog, social media, web app, paid ads,…
- Manage BePark’s image on the various social networks, event, PR etc.
- Be creative, develop and innovate
- You can commit to working with us for at least 3 months (starting from January 2021) in order to fully understand the business and develop your skills.
- You can read and write French very well (English is a big plus).
- You use tools like Canvas, PhotoShop, etc…
- You can demonstrate a minimum experience in Digital Marketing, preferably in operational implementation (SEO, SEA, Blog, Content, Social Media,…),
- You already heard about Inbound Marketing
- You have thirst for learning, over and over again,
- In-progress Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in design, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Work in a fast growing company and solve challenges.
- Be part of a great team.
- Learn and gain experience
- Having real responsibility and a real and immediate impact on the company and its processes
- Collaborate with all the company’s departments
What Else ?
We are a fast growing SME whose goal is to redefine the mobility landscape and change the way we think of parking. In that environment, you will be faced with many challenges and even greater opportunities. You will meet enthusiastic people and multi-disciplinary teams.
We believe in frequent, short and fast-paced meeting where you will be updated on everything that happens in the company and have the opportunity to propose your ideas and initiatives. Needless to say that most of those meetings start with croissant and coffee or end up with a beer in one of the countless bars around the office
Join us for the ride !