Marketing Manager /
WUNDERMAN THOMPSON – a division of VMLY&R Vienna
Wunderman Thompson – Team Microsoft
Starting date: Immediately
Full time (40h)
How you would summarise the role
The main role of the Discover Manager is to help the sales and Marketing teams deliver on business impact thanks to the Microsoft Discover workshops that are hands-on immersive workshops for customers to experience and understand our MS product suite, solutions and how to best use market trends and MS expertise to achieve their aspirations. We have a community of 13 Discover program Managers with at least one in each WE Countries. As a part of the Discover Workshops customer journey, we want to provide the customer with a hands-on approach to getting value out of the Microsoft solutions. We map the needs of the customer to the Microsoft portfolio and make the customers experience this through in person and virtual sessions (Discover workshops) delivered by Partners or by Microsoft personnel, either in Microsoft Offices or at partners’ sites. The Discover workshops are a Western Europe program that span across solution areas.
How you’ll be spending your time
1. Facilitate local Discover workshops plan and execution
- Supporting the local Discover workshops plan together with relevant stakeholders
- Partner selection
- Integration of Account planning
- Marketing Demand Generation
- Reporting on targets
- Connecting with Customers
- Connecting with Partners
- Managing logistics
2. Internal Awareness
- If invited via CMO / BG Lead, the PM should be able to show the value of the program to an internal audience and needs to be able to deliver awareness sessions to sales, marketing and partner team.
- The PM will work very closely with a v-team to ensure key accounts are targeted for the program and partners are trained to deliver.
- There are a variety of tools the PM will have access to help drive internal awareness.
3. Cross group collaboration
Cross group collaboration with the Business Group Leads, Sales, Partner Team and CMO. A big part of the program is meeting with your stakeholders and going thru status of the program, planning, activities and results.
- Local BG Leads
BG leads are accountable for account targeting and setting up their local priorities for the Discover workshops. Therefore the Discover Program Managers need to work very closely to their BG Lead.
- Sales teams
Sales teams are key stakeholders in the set up. To have the biggest impact it is key to sit together with sales on a regular basis.
Discover workshops are delivered by partners. Discover Managers work together with the partner team to:
- Select the right partners together with the OCP (One Commercial Partner) team to help in the deliver the Immersion sessions.
- Work with the Partner Learning team in OCP who can train identified partners on define the strategy to train the partners in the delivery of the immersion sessions.
Marketing play an important role in creating demand for Discover workshops sessions. Therefore Discover Managers work closely with CMO (marketing team).
4. Reporting and Impact
The Discover program is one of the most impactful marketing programs in Microsoft. As this program is mainly aimed at customers that are already in the pipeline, there is a direct correlation between the program and influenced revenue.
How you’ll help keep the whole thing running
Discover Managers work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you will be regularly collaborating with local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as local and global Microsoft environment.
The great people you will be working with
Reporting into Wunderman Thompson Western Europe Team Lead and working closely on a daily basis with local Microsoft stakeholders, you will ensure a strong client-agency relationship, ensuring satisfaction and growth of the client account.
The great client you will be working with
You will be working for a leading technology brand, managing all aspects of the client relationship, you will participate into regular meetings, oversee projects and take responsibility for the coordination of campaigns.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 2 years working experience (Marketing & Communications)
- Appreciation of digital events and marketing automation
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills
- Strong relationship management skills to work, collaborate and co-ordinate various multinational teams and networks on the local and global level
- Detail oriented while managing large volume of tasks simultaneously and prioritize when needed
- Strong language skills (German & English)
- Enjoy working in a global fast-paced environment
- Quick adaptation skills to change
About Microsoft and Wunderman Thompson
WUNDERMAN THOMPSON, part of WPP, is the agency of record (AOR) for relationship marketing (BTL marketing) globally for Microsoft.
The minimum monthly gross salary according to the collective agreement for Werbung und Marktkommunikation” is EUR 2,527.- The actual salary depends on your qualification and professional experience.
We are looking forward to your application – email@example.com