With approximately 2 million users, Bitpanda is Europe’s leading cryptocurrency broker, specialising in the selling and buying of digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, gold and over 50 other digital assets.
Bitpanda employs ambitious talent across all company functions – team members are not only great at what they do but are equally passionate about turning mission into reality. To stay at the forefront of innovation, the team continuously works on strengthening Bitpanda’s position as Europe’s leading platform for digital assets. Currently, Bitpanda consists of roughly 350 team members from more than 40 countries. We expect to grow up to 650 people in 2021.
The Marketing Manager, Employer Brand will develop, elevate and share our employment brand. In this role you will focus on growing our brand through amplifying our mission, culture and teams to attract, engage and delight talent. This position reports to our Head of Recruiting, while working closely with cross-functional partners in talent acquisition, marketing, engineering, human resources, and more.
- Build and execute a communications strategy that brings to life the culture of Bitpanda in order to inspire and attract employees across all of our global offices.
- Create rich and creative content highlighting life at Bitpanda including brand videos, collateral, digital assets and more
- Be a driving force in defining Bitpanda’s employer value proposition and giving it a strong, distinctive, and consistent voice
- Drive campaigns and events to ensure that Bitpanda is considered a premier employer through awards programs such as Best Places to Work and others
- Develop multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns to build robust talent pipelines for high-demand positions and functional areas
- Manage and maximise the impact of our employer branding channels including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Xing, Indeed, Kununu Careers site and others.
- Develop clear metrics for all social and brand efforts to test for effectiveness and return on investment
What we seek:
- 5+ years of related experience within employer branding, recruitment marketing, communications and/or talent acquisition operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to listen, simplify, and disseminate information tailored to the target audience
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced organisation, preferably a tech scale-up
- Experience building and running employer brand strategies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional follow-up and organisation
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenized world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
– Flexible working hours
– Latest hardware
– Lunch and gym discount
– Company health consultation
– Regular team events and a yearly team trip
– Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
– Interdepartmental ” ” coffee breaks
– Phantom Shares
– German classes
Please submit your application in English
View & Apply