Crossover is hiring for multiple Marketing Manager positions for our client, IgniteTech.
Are you a demand gen marketer passionate about the business value of marketing automation and how it can drive revenue success? Are you interested in being the chief marketer for several enterprise software solutions where your innate curiosity to continually analyze & improve campaigns will uncover high quality leads from existing customers globally?
You’ll love this role if you’re looking for a challenging opportunity to flaunt your email marketing expertise in a growing, global software market.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will become a martech maestro building your skills & testing strategies with a powerful martech stack inclusive of digital tools for content development, marketing automation, customer experience and sales enablement.
A Day in the Life of this team member includes:
- Programmatic marketing planning that defines the customer journey – integrating vision, Prime, Platinum and growth themes – by individual Ignite solution to guide email communications delivery into a unified Ignite story to the customer.
- Customer persona development as basis of aligning content to segmentation and targeting strategy
- Customize/incorporate digital content (e.g.: emails, blogs, videos, webinars, datasheets, etc.) into specific campaigns to drive engagement, leveraging outside agency to original asset production
- Contact Data Management – with the goal of maximizing reach – for defined solutions with ongoing analyses and augmentation
Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the role include building, implementing and analyzing email marketing campaigns that generate MQLs for existing customer growth, specifically
- Analyze business goals in relation to product’ value propositions, and define segmentation and content strategies to deliver most effective messages to the right audiences at the right time;
- Develop and activate targeted campaigns, leading with email marketing, but extending into a multi-channel model (e.g. Ignite website, social/Linkedin, sales enablement/Outreach, NPS, analyst sites (Capterra/G2/TrustRadius), sales/partner engagement, etc.) to maximize reach;
- Measure what matters (Impact = reach (all existing accounts & defined personas), engagement (email opens/clicks, webinar attendance, survey responses), and insights (offers that engage, and barriers to customer success surfaced.)
In this role, you will be the chief marketer for several global software businesses responsible for defining and driving demand generation success. Requirements include:
- Marketing automation expertise, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with latest best practices for workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targetting and drip campaigns, Marketing automation certification (Hubspot, Oracle/Eloqua, Adobe/Marketo, Salesforce/Pardot) desired. HubSpot certification preferred.
- Modern marketing campaign management skills, including message/offer creation, persona development, targeting and segmenting strategies, and database hygiene.
- Creative agency management experience, to direct contractors to produce marketing assets.
- English proficiency in business writing to translate and scale solutions marketing and engineering concepts into key messages throughout the campaign lifecycle.
Ideal candidates would have prior experience working for an enterprise software company, with direct responsibility for customer marketing email campaigns.
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent, and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4183-FR-Paris-MarketingManag.011
View & Apply