At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Marketing Manager (Northern Europe)
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our European team based in Paris. You will be responsible for the Northern Europe (UK and Benelux)
Your mission will be to implement the global marketing and comms strategy as well as build brand awareness and customer engagement with Vestiaire Collective in your region. You will be responsible for this strategy across PR, brand marketing, social media and influencers plus any other relevant channels. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Europe, you will be responsible for the activity in your market and championing local market needs within the region. You should be a self-starter, a creative mind, and passionate about sustainable fashion. Join Vestiaire Collective!
What you’ll be doing
- Research and understand your key target audience in your market
- Build Vestiaire’s brand awareness in your market and grow the community of fashion activists
- Own the marketing strategy development and implementation working hand in hand with the regional and global marketing functions
- Build the annual marketing calendar with the Marketing & Business teams, containing the full activation plan and associated budget
- Come up with innovative campaigns ideas (partnerships, events, social activation etc.) and for each marketing campaign:
- Develop compelling and creative concepts adapted to global marketing frameworks
- Set campaign objectives and performance targets for each major campaign, with rationale, anticipation of results and ROI
- Execute all key aspects of the campaigns
- Analyse and report performance of marketing activities and the impact on in-app KPIs : brand awareness and MAU
Social and influencer marketing
- Adapt social strategy and identify priority channels for your market
- Highlight relevant profiles which align with our core brand values and would drive awareness and impact in your market
PR + SEO
- Implement and adapt global PR strategy to drive high impact in your market
- Identify key platforms and generate engaging press coverage
- Ideate local PR opportunities to drive awareness
- Execute on data-driven strategy to drive optimized SEO traffic
- Monitor local market competitors and industry trends in your region
- Be the expert of your local market
- Support across other adhoc projects
Who you are
- Ideally 5 years of marketing experience with 2+ years of PR experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Highly engaged in the fashion world with a keen interest in sustainability; continually up on news and happenings in the industry
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of the UK fashion and lifestyle market
- Demonstrated experience working with cross functional partners internally and externally
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and committed to getting projects completed on time
- Network of media contacts in the UK
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple teams in different geographic zones
- Detail oriented, organized and flourishes when multitasking
- Proactive/ High-degree of initiative. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must!
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- French is a plus.
What we offer
- An exciting job on a permanent contract in office in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
View & Apply