At FOX SPORTS Australia, we’re bringing television to Australians like never before. Our mission is to provide Australia’s best value streamed and live sport, movies, drama, news and entertainment experience. We strive to make every sporting contest better by taking sport fans closer to the game.
We work as a team, we’re agile and we’re accountable. We put the customer first and we’re passionate about what we do. We have fun and we’re different, better, special.
We’re searching for a Marketing Manager – NRL, who will report into the Senior Brand Marketing Manager – Sport.
You will own day to day relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Along with being the subject matter expert on the sport to ensure that we are maximising every opportunity
- Develop strong relationships, both internally and externally, to drive acquisition and retention of Foxtel customers
- Create engaging marketing campaigns to promote NRL, ensuring all campaigns are optimised, and track these against test and learn processes for performance management
- Identify new brand, subscription and retention opportunities with external partners, including sporting codes, working closely with retail marketing as needed on pricing and packaging offers
- Optimise marketing spend, meet performance targets in line with prioritised marketing activity and support and align with wider Marketing Communications team activities where required
- Manage marketing prioritisation process with design and content teams, ensuring key stakeholders are guided and informed in order to make business decisions
- Be an advocate for disruptive creative and media formats that help push the boundaries of sport advertising
- Utilise behavioural data (sales, online, viewing and partners) to create deeper conversion and retention capability from owned assets
- Monitor industry trends to identify opportunities for Foxtel and Fox Sports to broaden the appeal of its content to all Australians
- Understand the sporting code sports rights and work with legal on all contractual, IP and trademark licensing matters
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing manager or similar role
- Great general sports knowledge of Australian Codes, especially NRL
- Proven ability to execute marketing campaigns and communications to reach desired business goals
- Experience working in co-op marketing campaigns is desirable
- Excellent relationships management skills – must be confident and credible with a wide range of stakeholders, internally and externally, at all levels
- Ability to own and execute to a planned budget
- Strong presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Free Foxtel platinum subscription
- Competitive salary package
- State-of-the-art-premises easily accessible by trains and buses
- Direct shuttle bus to and from St Leonards Station
Above all, we love sport and, if you do too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
Advertised: 18 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 01 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Are you are looking to take on a dual role where you can work autonomously with a great team to support you? then this is the role for you! About Them: This practice are a leadi…At Foxtel, we’re bringing television to Australians like never before. Our mission is to provide Australia’s best value streamed and live sport, movies, drama, news a…Marketing Manager, Coalition Partners Drive the marketing activity for our major partners An innovative role which will challenge your creativity 6 month contract Working in …