Eaton Industries (Austria) GmbH in Vienna is having an opening for a
Residential and Light Commercial Building Segment Manager for Austria and Switzerland, located in Vienna, Austria.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
This position will be responsible for leading all marketing operations, activities and initiatives for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings Segments in Austria and Switzerland. In this essential role, you will cooperate actively with relevant local and central stakeholders to agree on business strategies for supported industry segments in line with budget and agreed measurements.
You will work within a centrally managed Marketing Team in our Vienna Location reporting to the Marketing Manager for Austria and Switzerland.
Your key deliverables:
- Developing a roadmap for the Residential and Light Commercial Buildings segment in Austria and Switzerland and define the local strategies by setting up smart objectives and deliver bespoke results
- Execution of all relevant marketing activities (i.e. events and webinars, communication literature, web updates, promotions, media and partner programs) in alignment with relevant stakeholders in both countries
- Definition of integrated marketing campaigns including localization of central driven initiatives
- Gathering a quick understanding of all relevant marketing tools including the usage of marketing automation, content management, reporting and translation tools as part of the daily routine
- Building a strong network and alignment across central units, the regional sales force, product managers, business leaders and marketing counterparts to excel in this new role
- Ensuring monitoring and optimization of marketing activities to achieve the highest ROI
- Being comfortable to use complex process across the business and used to be part of a dynamic matrix organization
- Smartly using a strategic marketing mix to defend market share and to support growth targets
- Pro-actively build synergies internationally and leverage ideas and successful initiatives or insights
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B marketing or marketing communication field
- Fond experience in event management and proven organizational skills
- Skilled in campaign management cross multiple territories
- Strong experience in owning the entire marketing mix by using digital instruments
- Knowledge in lead generation, ROI responsibility and partner program management highly desired
- Experienced in working with international cross-functional teams in a dynamic, matrixed environment
- Creative approach to problem solving and experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and networking abilities
- Very good numeracy and analytical skills including knowledge of reporting
- B.S. or B.A. degree in engineering, marketing, communications or related fields
- Language requirements are a must: native German speaker and fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Must be an innovative, creative thinker with strong prioritization skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy and enthusiasm towards in a matrix team environment
- Hands-on approach to execution of the marketing plan
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are very important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity – Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through the Eaton University
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
View & Apply