At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose -improving lives through your life’s work.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen. If you are interested, then discover our career opportunities at bostonscientific.com/careers.
The Marketing Operations EMEA team enables Boston Scientific’s EMEA organization to operate efficiently and scale with quality and consistency through streamlined marketing tools, technologies, standard processes, and operating models. The team builds and deploys new capabilities and provides the organization with expertise, oversight, and support to ensure excellence and continuous improvement.
The Marketing Operations Specialist EMEA reports to the Marketing Operations Group Manager EMEA and joins a passionate, collaborative, and creative team.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Marketing Operations strategic plan with clear deliverables, milestones, accountabilities, and measures of success that are needed to accomplish business objectives.
- Support the operationalization of the content management ecosystem to enable the creation of dynamic content fit for multichannel publishing and its efficient management along the content life cycle.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Operations Group Manager, co-design and implement effective tools, operating models, workflows, and standard processes across EMEA that drive operational and cost efficiencies.
- Support adoption of Boston Scientific’s EMEA organization to tools, technologies, standard processes, and operating models through compelling change management communication and training programs and effective enablement and support models.
- Serve as subject matter expert in EMEA for business-critical processes and facilitate communities of practice for continuous improvement.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Operations Group Manager and other key partners and stakeholders, support vendor management (creative, copywriting, and translation vendors) in compliance with Boston Scientific policies.
- Successfully collaborate with key partners in EMEA and in Global Digital Marketing and Marketing Technologies and demonstrate excellence in creating synergies, cross-fertilization, and continuous improvement.
Requirements and Competencies
- 2 years minimum working in a Marcom/Marketing or Product Management role
- Based in HUB location (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland).
- Proficiency level of English (any additional European language is a plus).
- Good understanding of marketing technologies such as:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation applications
- Salesforce Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud
- Content Management Systems
- Digital Asset Management
- Project Management Systems
- Demonstrate innovative advancement by critically evaluating opportunities to improve and suggest creative solutions to increase team/function performance.
- Drive excellence in business partnership by Initiating and expanding relationships with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders beyond direct working environment; proactively share information and invite input.
- Demonstrate project and resource management by monitoring and proactively managing project plans, budget, resources including external vendors, and timelines to ensure goals are achieved.
- Develop solutions for overcoming risks to ensure project success.
- Use storytelling techniques to drive adoption of new tools, technologies, standard processes and operating models. Identify formal and informal audience needs and expectations; ensure communication approaches are tailored to those requirements.
If you are interested please apply online through Success Factors Requisition ID: 467183
View & Apply