Are you a hospital sales rep looking for something different? Medical device/consumables sales experience? Enjoy the science & sales, combine your exp WHO IS THE COMPANY WE ARE REPRESENTING?
- An Australian family owned company, has been established for almost a century.
- They have enjoyed a long and successful history as one of Australia’s leading manufacturers for healthcare and industrial markets.
- They are currently looking for an NSW Territory Manager to look after customers in Northern Sydney with country travel to Coffs Harbour & Grafton.
- This company provides a flexible working environment, which will allow you to perform at an optimal level.
- It offers a fun, family feel culture and provides you with the opportunities of a large organisation, but still has time to listen to what you have to say.
- Their goal is to assist good people get even better!
WHAT YOU WILL BUILD AND MANAGE
- As a Sales Representative you will provide regular and close liaison with customers, eg. nurses, procurement, CSSD, to maintain and manage a designated sales territory and increase sales by expanding sales to existing customers and by obtaining new customers.
- This territory is currently tracking above budget, so account management is important, however, winning new business is also vital. These sterilisation products are well-known and respected.
- You will represent the best interests of the company to customers currently using company products and to potential new customers, and to instruct on correct product use where appropriate.
- You will be responsible for the provision of correct technical information on company products and instruction on correct product usage.
- You will monitor competitor activity and additional product opportunities that may arise and report back to the company.
- You will maintain accurate records of customer contacts and enquiries and record various specific individual product or application requirements.
WHAT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED?
- Previous experience in a similar role in medical consumables/devices.
- A demonstrated sales track record selling to hospitals.
- Ability to create and build on hospital relationships and strong follow-up and drive to really look after your customers.
If you have the ability to influence key stakeholders and can create strong relationships, please apply now or call Scott Della-Pietra on 02.9817.0599 quoting reference number 2768. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Provide premium respiratory devices, education and technical support into the operating theatre environment to deliver the upmost care for patients. Benefits Work with anaesthe…Are you an RN wanting more? It’s the attitude that counts here, products that sell themselves, ENORMOUS potential on territory! Call us today! THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING T…Seeking a Territory Manager in surgical devices, work with surgeons in theatre! Top boss! Rookies ideal, are you a GP rep with drive & passion? THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING …