Adelaide role for Territory Manager in medical device sales. Top boss & reputable products, great culture, are you looking for more than just a job? THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- This leading global medical technology company whose products, services and more than 10,000 employees worldwide help people get better care inside and outside the hospital.
- Their products sit across 5 areas, some of which include Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics, Surgical Safety & Respiratory Health.
- Their goal is to improve clinical and economic outcomes and ensure caregivers in more than 100 countries have the products they need to protect patients, speed up recoveries and manage conditions.
- Every day, around the world, this organisation enhances outcomes for patients and their caregivers, ensuring that their customers see value in what they provide and hence, are keen to have their products in the hospitals they manage.
- This sales role will provide you with plenty of variety and an abundance of customers at your fingertips to call on and partner with.
- Excellent, inspiring leader to guide you on your sales journey and offer you training for your career development.
- Newly created role – BIG opportunity to be a superstar!
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD AND MANAGE
- This Territory Manager role in Adelaide, SA, is responsible for maximising revenue growth and profitability, ensuring sales targets are achieved.
- You will execute sales strategies through the development of new business and maintaining existing business in order to reach your sales targets and maximise market presence by spending as much time in field with customers in metro Adelaide hospitals.
- You will prepare and present sales proposals, tenders, product demonstrations and in-servicing to potential and existing customers.
- Negotiating pricing, resolving customer issues and participating in sales promotions and marketing activities is part of this role.
- You will provide technical consultation and monitor and control inventory issues as will as training and educating clinical staff on your products.
WHAT EXPERIENCE WILL YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB?
- Ideally you will have held a similar role with a minimum of 3 years medical device sales experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in science or nursing or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Experience managing high value tenders with hospitals and healthcare providers is ideal.
Interested? Please ‘apply now’ quoting reference number 2844 or call Rachel Tonkin on 02.9817.0599. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Client Solutions – Sales Specialist (Workstation & Cloud Client Compute) Competitive salary Adelaide Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live…Beaurepaires. More driven. We have newly created positions for role of “Sales Representative” (multiple vacancies to cover different regions.) About the role: The Sales Repre…Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Lyell McEwin Hospital, Elizabeth Vale Indicative Total Remuneration: $106,477 – $114,282 – Perm F/T – AHP3 An integrated and progressive…