With over 200 clinics nationally, we are Australia’s largest private diagnostic imaging network offering a comprehensive range of services including CT, MRI, ultrasound, general x-ray, and a commitment to exceptional standards of patient care. We are one network that connects locally driven by our shared purpose to help save lives and reduce uncertainty.
About the role:
Our clinic in Bundaberg is currently seeking a Medical Receptionist to join the team. The role is a casual position with shifts offered Monday to Friday between the core hours of 7am – 5:30pm.
Reporting to the Office Supervisor, your role will provide a high level of reception and administration services, whilst ensuring the delivery of professional, caring and friendly services to patients, referrers and customers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Driving the delivery of high quality reception services
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff and managers
What we’re looking for:
- Customer Service experience (essential)
- Experience in Medical Reception/Radiology (highly desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast paced team environment
What we can offer you:
- Internal growth opportunities within Australia’s largest medical imaging network
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- A range of employee benefits, such as discounted Health Insurance and more
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence within healthcare services, we encourage you to apply today.
Email Job Description Fellowed GP required for a permanent role in Bundaberg, QLD. Earn $400K+ on 62.5% Mixed billing Teaching group practice This state of the art, doctor owne…Description Location Bargara is a coastal town and suburb in the Bundaberg Region, Queensland, Australia. The town lies 384 kilometres north of the state capital Brisbane and j…Job Description VR or non VR GP required for a permanent role in a DWS area in Bundaberg, QLD. Earn $1200+ per day on 70% Base rate guaranteed Rural Incentives of up to $23,…