Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 277 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
- DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
- DON’T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
- NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O’Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary: • Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related area.
- 10+ years hands-on in the following areas:
- Java, OO-based design and development.
- Development in/for Linux environment.
- Strong skills in Server Side Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Maven, Github and other open source Java Libraries.
- Database design, programming, tuning and query optimization.
- Test methodologies and testing tools, e.g., TestNG, JUnit.
- Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
- Experience in software configuration management and streaming strategies for large parallel development teams.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams across time zones is essential.
- Strong verbal and writing skills; ability to thoroughly understand product specifications, and ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
- Understanding of processes and standards from compliance standpoint.
- Project planning ability, experience in managing small development teams.
- Knowledge of QA automation processes and tools preferred.
- Experience in finance-related domains preferred.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 165 million active accounts in 203 markets and 26 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce. More information about the company can be found at PayPal.com. PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and its international headquarters is located in Singapore.
Come join our Singapore Software Development Centre as part of the Risk Onboarding team as a Software Engineer 3. You will be working on the world’s leading payment solutions and enjoying our world-class facilities, excellent working environment at the best place Singapore has to offer, the Central Business District.
This position entails project management, responsibility for team deliveries, and also personal deliveries (including software development).
The Software engineer 3 is expected to be highly competent technically and domain-wise, a respected thought leader in his/her specialty, and a role model for junior members of the team.
Travel Percent: 0
Primary Location: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent: Computer and Information Science (Required)
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Graduate Software Developer A fantastic opportunity for a graduate to work within a a Front Office applications team for a Tier 1 investment bank. This is a highly technical ro…BandLab is a social music platform that enables creators to make music and share the creative process with musicians and fans. With a global community of creators and fans, BandLab…Job Description: As a key member of the Global Technology Services (GTS) team you will be responsible for defining best practices for designing, developing solutions, extending …