Internship for 6 months (July – December 2021) in Paris (St-Lazare)
Number 2 in the wine and spirits industry, Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious and comprehensive brand portfolios in the industry distributed across 160+ markets. With 8,448M euros of consolidated sales during our last fiscal year, the group today employs close to 19,000 employees.
PR EMEA & LATAM is a diverse region, encompassing 50+ markets, ranging from mature markets where we are leaders to fast-moving emerging markets.
It’s a fun and challenging environment with plenty of opportunities to make a mark.
The department and the position:
The EMEA & LATAM marketing team is looking for an intern to work with us on exciting transversal marketing projects at regional and market levels.
We are looking for a real #GameChanger. Someone with an entrepreneur and a creative mindset that is looking for an opportunity to learn and develop Marketing skills.
The intern will be a key support for all the regional marketing team and a bridge-builder in contact with diversity of stakeholders: Markets, Headquarter, Legal, Marketing, Digital, Communication.
Lead & Support transversal marketing initiatives
1.Internal Communication (50%)
- Lead the planning, content development and tracking of the Marketing Monthly Newsletter.
- Lead the planning, content development, implementation and tracking of Marketing Webinar (bi-monthly).
- Implement and manage a new platform to stimulate and coordinate local iniatitives sharing.
- Working in close collaboration with the regional communication team and marketing leaders, guarantee all the existing communication channels are updated.
- Support preparation on internal videos.
- Support the implementation of Digital Guiding Principles within the EMEA & LATAM markets by:
- Developing training; support markets on the tracking and measurement of the legal compliances; and preparing tracking report to EMEA & LATAM Marketing HQ and S&R teams whn needed.
- Support implementation of the marketing S&R Roadmap projects with close collaboration with direct manager and S&R stakeholders (Global and regional teams).
4.Budget & Performance (20%)
Act as a critical support on tracking and measuring marketing investments, brand performance and initiatives (Share of Markets, Engagement Rates, Media Investment, Digital KPIS, etc) around the region.
Monthly support BI manager to prepare data analysis and reports.
Leverage strategical insights and recommendations to Business Intelligence, Marketing Effectiveness and Digital Teams, when requested.
Participation in committees:
- EMEA LATAM Marketing Teams (weekly)
- EMEA LATAM Marketing Directors Conf call (monthly)
- Regional Webinars (bi-monthly)
- Master’s Degree – Business Schools or University
- 1 experience in FMCG companies would be appreciated
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Human relationship skills with ability to listen, understand, build trust, Positive mindset
- Data driven with high analytical skills
- Creative, Proactive, curious and autonomous
- Rigorous and organized
- Tech savy and hands-on
- Business and results oriented
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of some of the digital solutions as a plus:
- Web / Search: CMS, Google Analytics
- Social / Media: FB manager, Radarly, Google Analytics 360
- CRM: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Job Posting End Date: 2021-05-30-07:00
Target Hire Date: 2021-07-05-07:00
Target End Date: 2021-12-24-08:00
View & Apply