An opportunity to be part of the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Unit at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology,Royal North Shore Hospital is available.
Applications are accepted via eCredential only, to apply
Employment Type: Sessional, Until 16 February 2020
Position Classification: Visiting Medical Officer
Hours Per Week: Zero
Purpose of the Position
Provide clinical management and treatment of patients under your care in a Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) facility or service. This care will be provided within the scope of practice endorsed by the NSLHD Medical and Dental Appointments Advisory Committee (MDAAC).
The position will provide clinical consultation services within NSLHD and will contribute to the teaching and training of medical students, graduates and other health care professionals and to research, evaluation and quality improvement activities within the District.
- MBBS or equivalent, currently registered or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia. Applicants must have Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG) or recognition as a Specialist by the Medical Board of Australia and Certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine (CMFM) or Obstetric and Gynaecological Ultrasound (COGU). Applicants expecting to be awarded their Fellowship within 3 months may be considered.
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them
- Appropriate experience to practice as a Senor Medical Practitioner in Maternal Fetal Medicine.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Evidence of and commitment to lead and work within a multidisciplinary team environment
Need more information?
1) The requirements of the position can be viewed viathe
2) For assistance with your application please refer to the
3) To view the Clinical Privileges and Scope of Clinical Practice for this position
For role related queries or questions please contact Dr Stephen Lyons on (02) 9955 5888 or alternatively (02) 94632277 or email
Applications Close: 26 June 2019
An opportunity to be part of the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Unit at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology,Royal North Shore Hospital is available. Applications are accepted via e…Blacktown and Mount Druitt Hospitals Quinquennial Visiting Medical Officer (5 x positions) Department of Emergency Medicine Applications are invited from suitably qualified me…Employment Type: Visiting Medical Officer Requisition ID: REQ 110167 Position Title: Visiting Medical Officer – Addiction Medicine – Drug and Alcohol How to apply Your appl…