As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Interact with Client and Business team on requirement gathering and project implementations
- Responsible for application development and maintenance using planning and budgeting cloud service, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase
- Implement planning and budgeting Cloud Service application for forecasting and budgeting profile and loss of the client
- Work on building metadata based on different source files
- Create & test business rules for Driver based allocation, seeding process, currency conversion and copying assumptions
- Create member formulas for constant currency calculation and variance scenarios
- Configure Workforce & Capex modules and loaded assumptions for testing
- Create smart push for data movements between different cubes
- Develop profit and load and balance sheet data forms as per adhoc templates
- Migration of application across different instances for data recon
- Build metadata based on extracts from different sources
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Hyperion Planning implementations and support
- Proven experience with products like PBCS, Financial Reporting, FDMEE, Hyperion Planning including Calculation Manager
- Demonstrated client facing experience as well as User documentation experience
- Experience in end-to-end implementations and or support or upgrade projects
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certified and working knowledge in “On Premise Hyperion Planning 11x “
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
View & Apply