Job in High-Profile Startup
Performance Marketing Traineeship (m/f/x)
We are the fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region. Our products save up to 70% of CO2 emissions in comparison to a new device and are also up to 40% cheaper. Additionally, for every sold device we plant a tree and we were already able to plant more than 300,000 trees to fight global warming.
We were founded in February 2017 and grew to more than 90 employees in less than three years and expanded to 13 markets. Along the way we won several awards and have already sold tens of thousands of products, making us one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe in 2020.
We are now hiring a smart graduate / young professional to work very closely with the performance marketing team to start new strategic projects, work on operational topics and grow to become a future performance marketing manager in the company. You will learn about all existing performance marketing channels while your traineeship will have a strong focus on Facebook/Instagram ads.
Together with you we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
- You work very closely with the performance marketing team
- You support the scaling & campaign management of our existing channels
- You support the setup of new performance channels
- You experience first hand how to grow a startup with a big mission
- You collaborate with all marketing departments to deliver your projects
- You learn how to work with Google Ads, Google GMP (SA360, DV360, CM), Facebook Business Manager. Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, and Google Analytics
- You grow & learn to become a future performance marketing manager in the company
- You are a digital native with professional experience in startups or agencies
- You completed your university education and had a strong focus in marketing courses
- You love to work with data and statstics
- Your English skills are close to those of a native speaker
- You work independently and goal oriented
- You are a creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- You are very curious and want to understand what the data tells you
- You want to grow fast and take on responsibility
- You don’t use the term “That doesn’t work
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have experience in e-commerce and/or consumer electronics
- Multiple european languages are a plus
- Startup atmosphere
- International team & culture
- Strong marketing team and extensive resources
- Team activities & events
- Flexible working hours
Collaboration with all parts of the company
Experienced and ambitious team YOUR APPLICATION
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include a cover letter, references and any relevant projects you want us to look at.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 2.200 € gross per month. However, depending on your qualification a higher salary obviously is very likely.