Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets.
Keysight generated revenues of $3.9B in fiscal year 2018
As an EDA Pre-Sales Application Engineer and Solution Expert you help prospective and existing customers increase their productivity by using Keysight’s Electronic Design Automation solutions.
You and participate actively in the sales process from planning to deal qualification to deal closure. You are sufficiently knowledgeable about RFMW and HSD applications to confidently propose solutions and design flows to address our customers’ design challenges. You are the owner of all technical aspects of the sales process.
Finally, you should also be able to quickly establish effective working relationships with customers and fellow team members and have the flexibility to quickly adapt to a wide range of situations and customer applications.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze customer needs/requirements and recommend appropriate solutions
- Deliver product presentations and product/application demos
- Guide and support customers during the technical evaluation process
- Accurately positioning Keysight’s solution with respect to other solutions on the market
- Be an effective customer’s advocate towards other parts of the organization (R&D, Marketing etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Solid background in RF/MW circuit/system design
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English and French
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Keysight ADS, SystemVue, EMPro, Genesys
- Knowledge of High-Speed Digital and EMI/EMC principles
- Application Engineering experience
- Experience in RF/uW/Digital measurements
- Python, MATLAB, C++
Les Ulis, France
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : France : Essone : Les Ulis
Job ID : 35819 ROZEOR Talents – Cabinet de recrutement par Annonce et par Approche directe – intervient auprès de Grands comptes, de PME, de Sociétés de Conseils et d’Organisation, d’ESN, d’Edite…Descriptif du poste: IT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRE-SALES JUNIOR (H/F) ANGLAIS COURANT PARIS Rattaché au Head of IT Business Solutions, vous aurez pour mission : la prise en char…Descriptif du poste: Nous te proposons un environnement de travail international, asynchrone et transparent, permettant à chacun de contribuer de la meilleure façon possible. Tu …