We humbly believe that we can help customers to disrupt their industry by using and benefitting from public cloud technologies. Currently, we are looking for a Presales Solution Architect ready to join our global Sales team.
Your role will be a key driver in the areas mentioned below:
- Working as a solution architect for our strategic sales cases you will design, document, communicate and facilitate the creation of services and solutions for our customers.
- Working together with the sales team and product team to help build offers for our customers.
- Acting as a bridge between customer’s vision and our cloud architects and engineers, you help define requirements from the needs and then build designs from these requirements.
- Owning the technical engagement: you are ultimately responsible for matching the designs to customer’s needs, and helping our project managers and cloud engineers to understand these needs. As part of the solution, you are also responsible for defining the skill requirements and identifying suitable resources for projects.
- Presenting solutions, and advising customers on cloud solutions and services.
- Participating in marketing activities, such as creating case studies and blog posts.
- Educating customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for efficient cloud operations.
- Building plans for the transformation of customers’ products and services through digitalization and public cloud.
- Acting as the voice of the customer in service development, supporting and developing our service offering and documentation.
- Helping both the customer and our teams to succeed in the cloud journey.
To be a successful Presales Solution Architect, it would be ideal if you’re bringing the following skills with you:
- Basic understanding of Azure / AWS / GCP cloud technology and architecture is a must, with deeper expertise in the following areas: databases, software development, managed cloud, data analytics & machine learning.
- Proven record of the ability to create customer-specific service solutions independently based on the productized solutions.
- Experience in service agreements, pricing, service level agreements (SLA) and service descriptions.
- Experience from the cloud or IT operations and background in either enterprise IT or software development.
- Courage to challenge and help the customer to change and develop.
- Analytical mindset and a diplomatic approach.
- Fluent English and Swedish.
As an adaptable learning community, we’re looking for a colleague with certain traits of character:
- “Hold my beer – I got this” attitude
- “go-getter” attitude
- You are able to convince not only the customer but also your fellow developers that your solution is the smartest
- You love building stuff – as a growth company, we’re continuously developing our practices!
- It’s not a problem if you don’t know, the issue is if you don’t want to know.
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, the possibility to travel up to 25% in locations in Europe could be expected (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.