Req ID: 49077
Job Family: Sales
Operating in 29 markets across Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry – from travel agencies, airlines, hotels, car rentals and insurance providers. Sabre have grown our presence significantly over the years, in order to tap on the immense potential of the world’s fast growing region. Sabre’s end-to-end technologies help create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and services driven by data and insights on how travel business operates in Asia Pacific. We help our travel partners create better customer experiences, optimise business operations and enhance competitiveness. As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and help them achieve their own career aspirations in a truly global company.
The Solution Consulting organization at Sabre Hospitality Solutions (SHS) is responsible for positioning and crafting a value proposition to achieve high-level business outcomes for our customers. They are consultative in their approach and product/technical experts, partnering with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure the best possible solution is presented to customers and prospects. They orchestrate their efforts to find an optimal product implementation which ensures maximum alignment between SHS capabilities and customer requirements.
The Solution Consultant is a Hospitality product functionality expert who can partner with SAM teams to sell to new customers by building a viable value product proposition. They own the product activities required throughout the sales cycle from creating highly engaging presentations, value-based demos, defining customer business requirements to developing & running POC’s through deal execution. They develop product presentations and ROI models to assist SAM teams. This role works closely with the Solution Architect roles and with customers to design and execute on solutions that drive revenue, shortens product time to market, and reduce costs.
- Participates in the review and response of proactive sales opportunities and RFPs.
- Understand and interpret customer business needs and drivers
- Maps the capabilities of our Product and Platform to create a solution that meets customer needs.
- Determine how to meet customer business needs through product configurations or identify where product enhancements may be needed to address gaps.
- Engages from requirement gathering phase through implementation with continuous involvement as required.
- Collaborates on solutioning efforts across development, infrastructure and security.
- Assists with onboarding and mentoring of Solution Consultants in the team.
- Experience working with SAM teams to build a competitive solution and value proposition
- Exceptional communications skills and customer presence
- Outstanding project/ program management skills
- Knowledgeable of SHS product portfolio
Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ yrs of consulting/solutioning experience
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Engineering
- Experience in Hospitality/Distribution industry
- Experience implementing complex project – PMP certification
- Tech savvy
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre serves customers in more than 160 countries around the world.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers Req ID: 49077 Job Family: Sales Operating in 29 markets across Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry – from t…Customer Support (Management Consulting)-US Accent Posted 17 hours ago Customer Support (Management Consulting)-US Accent Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago One of the USA bas…Chief Manager – Distribution Strategy & Business Transformation – Management Consulting – Financial Services (3-7 yrs) Gurgaon/Gurugram Job Code: 740667 – A leadership role in …