Product and Marketing Manager – Credit Card Instalments
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19009030
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
This role will be required to develop and implement credit card Instalment and Balance Transfer (BT) product and marketing strategies, campaigns and initiatives to improve the performance and profitability of existing credit card portfolios.
Key accountabilities include:
- Work with Credit Risk, Decision Management and Product Management to develop strategies and campaigns to achieve targets relating to card performance including EBIT, ANR, spend, line assignment, utilisation, NCL and revolve rate.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget and meet all reporting deadlines.
- Review and approve activity briefs and extract briefs outlining Instalment and BT campaigns including marketing strategy, target audience, creative execution, timing, pricing/offer, test objectives, projected profits and breakeven.
- Manage the end to end set up and execution of Portfolio Instalment and BT Campaigns across various channels (direct mail, online, digital, eDM and Inbound/Outbound Telemarketing) for Citi and Partner portfolios (Virgin Money, Suncorp, BOQ, Card Services, Qantas and Coles).
- Work closely with external stakeholders such as mail houses and creative agencies (onshore and offshore) to develop, brief and execute marketing campaigns for Instalment and BTs.
- Work with Risk to develop strategies and tests that ensure risk policies are optimising balance growth and minimising loss rates.
- Successfully manage external relations including Advertising Agency, Mail House and internal relations including Product Management, Decision Management, Risk, Credit Ops, CitiPhone, Telesales, Customer Experience, Digital and Technology to ensure efficient management of Portfolio processes.
- Work with the Partnerships team to ensure the objectives of Citibank and Partnerships are aligned and met.
- Work with Decision Management to develop campaign level reporting and ensure the delivery of post campaign reviews and monthly results tracking for each campaign across channels and circulation of results to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct research to improve response rate and profitability of Instalment and BT offers and identify opportunities for alternative revenue streams and innovative offers.
Key skills and experiences required:
- Tertiary education in Marketing
- 3-5 Years Marketing experience preferably in the finance industry
- Strong Project Management & Time management skills
- Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Direct Mail Management & Digital channel marketing experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.