Passionate about tech? Interested about the Energy sector transition to a new model? Come work for Kayrros, a fast-growing start-up using artificial intelligence to transform the world’s biggest industry.
Kayrros is headquartered in Paris, with offices in New York, Houston, London, Singapore and Bangalore. By working for Kayrros, you will join an energetic team of 120 people, with diverse professional backgrounds—from data science and petroleum engineering to sales and marketing—and over 15 different nationalities and 10 spoken languages.
At Kayrros, we work at the cutting edge of analytics and tech. We combine advanced mathematics (think super complex algorithms), with advanced technology (like radar and infrared satellite imagery) and good helping of in-depth industry knowledge, to create analytics and data products that weren’t even possible a year ago. Combined with our expert analysis, we give our clients valuable information on global market movements to make better business decisions—whether that’s trading, investing or managing their operations to transform the energy sector
Interested in operating at the intersection of energy and the data revolution? Get in touch!
We are currently recruiting for our Paris office,
a Product Marketing Manager M/F (CDI)
Even if you have a super innovative product, you still need to find the users, understand their challenges and communicate the benefits our solutions can bring. As a product marketer at Kayrros it is your mission to be our connection with them, to ensure we communicate how we can help and to make sure that helping our clients is number one.
Kayrros is helping clients to transition to a low-carbon future, for instance by providing better tools to monitor greenhouse gas emissions. As a Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all marketing actions regarding our efforts in this area. You will work with Product Managers to propose and define the best actions and animations to sell the products. You will translate product features into stories that resonate with customers and differentiate our product in the market. You will be responsible for internal and external communication of the whole product roadmap and its successive releases.
Campaign Management & Execution:
- Plan and deliver digital first marketing campaigns covering budgeting, analysis, optimisation and reporting
- Act as a partner and lead initiatives with the wider product teams including product managers and business development
- Management of agencies (PR, digital, design) to deliver product campaigns and launches
- Manage conference and exhibition participation
- Develop innovative product collateral such as brochures, use cases, explainer videos and web presence
- Work with product managers to utilize customer insight to develop the best possible value proposition, messaging and content to drive campaigns – make it engaging
- Work with business development partners to develop an integrated sales & marketing approach to drive high quality leads to achieve sales goals
- Utilize analytical tools to inform and identify the best channel mix and utilization to achieve commercial and strategic goals
- Master’s degree required;
- Minimum 5+ years of product marketing, sales engineering or technical evangelism experience in a software development, SaaS, managed service, or hosted API start-up, ideally in the platform and/or developer technology space.
- Experience marketing a tech product’s story and value proposition
- B2B digital product marketing campaign management
- Marketing automation and database driven marketing desirable
- Content marketing experience desirable
- Digital marketing – Adwords, sponsored social media,
- Project and time management skills
- Market intelligence products or SaaS experience would be beneficial as would any experience in financial markets
- Ability to create high-quality infographics and presentations
View & Apply