Ready to take the lead of product diversification in a fast growing tech company ?YOOBIC is looking for a Product Marketing manager to support a key strategic initiative of diversification in new business segments. In this role, you will be in charge of developing the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for a world-class product that make life of thousands of deskless workers easier everyday.
**What you’ll do**
Understand the user’s needs in manufacturing by conducting research (market and competitors) and interviews Define the best Go-to-market strategy : positioning, messaging, personas, compelling arguments, marketing actions, etc … Create compelling marketing collaterals for the sales team, including case studies, landing pages, and slides Analyze and report KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve ourpositioning
- 99% approval rating of our CEO Fabrice Haiat and 4.7/5 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Dynamic and exciting scale-up environment – you won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You own a key aspect of our business and will be making real impacts at YOOBIC
- Strong company culture and strive to act out on [our company values](https://retailblog.yoobic.com/our-core-values-everything-you-need-to-know?utm_content=101844967&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin&hss_channel=lcp-5143366) wherever we can
- We’re building an amazing product that is revolutionizing in-store consumer experiences
- We love working with state-of-the-art technologies and learning cool stuff
- Continuous professional growth via various training programmes, LinkedIn Learning, our experienced Founders and your peers
- Dog-friendly office with lots of social activities throughout the year
- Competitive salary and benefits package
**Skills and Experience**
– 1 to 3 years of experience in Product Marketing and Tech environment.
– Previous experience in B2B SaaS with complex sales cycles.
– Excellent copywriting skills are necessary for creating both internal and external content.
– Experience in developing presentations and messaging Engineer background or interest for Industry /Manufacturing.
– Fluent English and French language skills are essential