Product Marketing Manager Security (f/m/d) @ A1 Digital
A1 Digital realizes digitalization projects together with businesses: The focus is on industry-specific applications in the Internet of Things (IoT), our cloud infrastructure platform Exoscale and security solutions for the cloud and IoT. With scalable services, A1 Digital is also an ideal partner for digital projects in medium-sized companies. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group and therefore also of América Móvil, the company can rely on the mature infrastructure of one of the world’s largest mobile network operators. Headquartered in Vienna and the German office in Munich, A1 Digital operates regional sales organizations and offers cloud solutions via data centers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Location: Vienna or Munich
Create & orchestrate our security product marketing activities focused on technical audiences to attract and win new customers for our security portfolio.
What you do:
- Strengthen product differentiation, define new use cases and create product value proposition and messaging. Able to translate technical features into value prop (e.g. to create web landing page, product flyer or sales enablement materials)
- Strong alignment and collaboration with security marketing manager (focused on B2B audience) to align marketing programs. Align with Solution architects and engineers to identify new developments and security trends in the industry that have an impact on our technical audience
- Benchmark with competition, create an overview of the cybersecurity ecosystem and feed back into engineering teams to improve product features
- Product Marketing: creation & production of content and creative assets along the entire customer journey with the support of product specialists, marketing team and supporting agencies. Examples of those assets are business and technical whitepapers, customer references, social media & blog posts and print materials to support lead generation in the DACH region
- Support international expansion of our security portfolio into A1 footprint markets (e.g. Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Serbia, Macedonia, Belarus) by creating marketing support & materials for local teams
What you offer:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product marketing of (Cyber-) security related products or services
- Digital marketing native, experience in reaching technical audiences, e.g. IT Professionals.
- High level of self-motivation and proactiveness
- Strong skills to engage others while working in virtual & remote cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills, agile skills (e.g. SAFE) are a plus
- Business fluency in written/spoken English is a must, fluency in German highly recommended. Knowledge of Balcan/Eastern European language could be a plus.
What makes you unique:
- Ability to speak the language of our technical audience.
- “Breathe” your security product, evangelize internally and externally.
- Passion for marketing of technical products
- Ambition and drive for results
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 42.013,86. The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 Digital are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That is why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.
View & Apply