Requisition ID: 209736
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Program Manager, SAP.iO Foundry Singapore is the Operations and Program Manager for SAP.iO’s Singapore startup program activities, including startup acceleration/incubation, and focuses on engaging both internal and external resources while helping to execute on deliverables that ensure the success of SAP.iO Foundry startup programs and services. The Program Manager will work closely with the SAP.iO Foundry Director to source mentors, coordinate business unit and customer visits, and work with SAP and external PR, marketing, and legal teams for program promotion and success. The Program Manager will also play a key role in ensuring key events such as “Demo Days” and other external marketing events are successful towards accomplishing program goals and building the SAP.iO brand and presence within the Singapore startup and investment ecosystem.
This position is based in Singapore, and reports to the SAP.iO Head of Foundries APJ & China, based in Singapore and Head of Innovation SEA. Based in Singapore.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist Singapore Foundry Head and management with the overall operations and administration of the SAP.iO accelerator program in Singapore
- Assist Singapore Foundry Head with the sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding of SAP.iO Foundry Singapore startups
- Evangelize and represent SAP.iO Foundry Singapore (along the with Head) within the Singapore startup and investor ecosystem as appropriate
- Assist in the design and project management of the SAP.iO Foundry Singapore’s programs (e.g., B2B tech accelerator)
- Support continuous (re-)design, improvement and implementation of new and existing processes
- Communicate with current, graduate and future startups participating in the program
- Communicate with and coordinate internal and external Mentor groups, business partners and affiliates
- Host visitors and give presentations
- Organize workshops and events for program participants
- Assist startup companies with their participation in the program
- Maintain contact database/CRM
- Initiate changes to operational procedures, where applicable, ensuring consistency with regulatory requirements and corporate guidelines
- Assist in the development of “Demo Days” and coordinate executive participation to drive mentorship, customer introductions, and organizational support
- Help coordinate activities with the broader SAP.iO organization, including other regional SAP.iO Foundry activities (e.g., SF, Berlin, Paris, Munich, Tel Aviv, NYC, Tokyo)
- Provide additional support for other areas of SAP.iO, including support for community engagement, deal sourcing, and input on SAP.iO Fund investments, especially in the Singapore area
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Independent, detail-oriented & open-minded
- Learner’s mindset, strong work ethic, a sense of humor
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital
- Prior startup, strategy consulting, finance, early stage investing or equivalent experience is a plus.
- MBA with a Minimum of 5 years, experience working with startups, accelerator programs, investors, corporate executives, and entrepreneurial communities.
- Capable of multitasking and able to prioritize workflow and manage multiple projects with minimal to moderate direction
- Entrepreneurial mindset and resistant to stress
- Strong communication skills (people-oriented)
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter and multi-talent with problem solving skills
- Excellent language skills (oral and written) in English
- Preferably experienced in using social media and blog platforms (Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, etc.)
- The ability to quickly build relationships and convey influence when needed at all levels, in order to resolve conflicts and maintain direction
- Passion for innovation and startup entrepreneurship
- Effective written, verbal and presentation and communication skills at executive to project team levels
- Self-motivated and proactive in the working environment; proven ability to work with speed and accuracy to deadlines is essential
- Work with the SAP.iO Singapore Foundry Director to ensure programs delivered on time, quality and budget
- Successful risk mitigation and task management (delivery risks are identified and minimized before they become issues)
- Provision of timely and effective information to all program stakeholders
- Cohort NPS of 80 or higher
- Work with the SAP.iO Singapore Foundry Director to help startups participating in the SAP.iO Singapore Foundry have opportunities to secure venture funding by external (i.e. non-SAP.iO) funding sources to the extent possible.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: The role requires Project Manager to lead Multi-countries SAP ERP projects, Software Development Projects and rollouts. Nature of Projects will include Sales Supply Chain, Manufact…job description Responsibilities : Lead medium and large SAP projects, executing on time and on budget all approved deliverables. Coordinate project resources to ensure progra…An Exciting Opportunity to join a Global Multinational Corporation with a diverse portfolio ranging from Industrial to Real estate Businesses as their Program Manager, where you wi…